Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty & Roger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:18 pm

It is my first game!! I doubt I’ll win and I’m still not entirely sure what I’m doing but I had a blast playing!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:20 pm

awww i love that! my first game i came soooooo close. fell short at the end which sucks. now im compelled to help you win

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:26 pm

Aw Marty thank you so much!!! If I do get to the end, I’ll 100% owe it to you my friend - your loyalty and trust in me feels so nice after all the knives that have been stabbed into my back. Apparently Kylie was telling Loki/Greg everything about what I was saying and flat out threw me under the bus which sucks. I thought she genuinely wanted to go to the end w me but I guess not Sad
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:34 pm

ofcourse we got this <3

and awww, well tbh Kylie was very smart so I'm not surprise that she had alot going on and probably told every single one of us that. we won't know her true allegiance until the finale because she did side with us in voting Loki out. I knew not to talk to Greg and Loki AT ALL.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:36 pm

Truee, you’re a good noodle my friend. Kylie was a smart and savage noodle lmao
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:38 pm

haha thank you but i wish! lol
YOU'RE the good noodle

i honestly just wanna be petty for no reason and have some drama in here  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 1f602
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:44 pm

Haha I wish but I’m just a noodle that’s trying its best 😭😭 and yeees omg start some drama!!! It’s been way too nice in here lol, it’s part of the reason I fight back when bitches wanna call me out lol. Like let’s give the audience a show!

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:45 pm

okay bet! lol

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 5:58 pm

Marty, be honest w me. Was it you who told Greg/Loki that I exposed the plan to you guys lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:25 pm

which plan was that?

i dont talk to greg and last night was the first time loki really talked to me after the "plan" to vote out for christina but then they did kylie
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:29 pm

So you’re telling me it has to be Christina?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:31 pm

wait im so confused what plan is this you're talking about? i dont think she would side with those two tbh, nor will rio
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:37 pm

The plan that Greg/Loki came to me with about voting you out. You swear you had nothing to do with that? You’re fully with the 4 ?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:41 pm

I have nothing to do with that I promise you lmao and yes im with you and rio to the end. Where is this coming from anyway? Is it Loki because that guy just lied to us last night about the vote
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:52 pm

Fuck you’re totally right. I shouldn’t have assumed it was anyone from our alliance - you guys have been nothing but trustworthy and loyal and I’m sorry to come at you guys like that. I was genuinely hurt bc I’m 100% loyal to you guys and it hurt my feelings to think that one of you wasn’t loyal to the 4. I’m sorry, truly and I hope we can move forward and get one of Greg/Loki out 😭 let’s PLEASE get our Ika/Neda moment

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:59 pm

no its okay we're good but im telling you right now i am voting for greg or loki im not even gonna lie about it whatsoever and tell it to their face. im with the 4 all the way 100%

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:00 pm

those two are going to win if one of them gets to the end and im not about to let that happen <3

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:40 pm

Just so you know, I told them I would vote out whoever the rat is with them if they tell me the name. They’ll likely say your name to try to get me to vote you out and I wanted you to hear that direct from me bc I’m 100% with you and would never in a million years write your name 💯💯 we’re breaking them tf up this week

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:42 pm

i appreciate that roger!!
just tell them whatever you need to tell them i trust your word more

and im probably going next round anyways
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:45 pm

That’s not gonna happen, you’ve been loyal af and I’m taking you all the way to the end my friend I love you💯
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:47 pm

i hope it's both of us at the end!
i genuine want to see you win on your first game <3

and we're going to have to win immunity next round to get Loki out and ive never really been good at comps 😭

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 8:59 pm

Aw thank you Marty, I’d love to see it too but idk if it will really happen. I don’t wanna expect much or get my hopes too high for my first game, ya feel?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:00 pm

I appreciate the love though and hopefully we can pull out this clutch immunity win, I believe in us!

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:02 pm

Haha stop. I feel like you'll be able to articulate well the way you've played. I know you've been discredited and backstabbed alot but it only really takes a good speech to win.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:03 pm

Trueee. I’m gonna try my best but I’m just glad the 4 has one another 💯
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty & Roger
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next