Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Roger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Room for Han & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:51 pm

You kinda look like a squid Very Happy Hi!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:11 am

Omg heeey Han Mi-nyeo it’s sooooo nice to make your acquaintance! Sorry I’ve been MIA, I had work today 😭
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:16 am

Girl don't worry about it I know how these things are! That's why I'm glad we have this extended period to all get to know one another. I am so excited to play this game, I've been a fan of Survivor for the longest time!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:16 pm

Omg that’s awesome!! I’ve only seen one season and it was HVV and it was SOOOO good!!! I need to keep watching, I know there’s a lot of really awesome seasons out there - I need to culture myself lmao
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:36 pm

Erm yes you do HVV is amazing but there are SO many others you need to see!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:48 pm

Omg pleaaaase recommend some seasons to me!! Tell me the entire order I should watch the seasons in and I’ll follow it lmao
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:48 pm

LMAO well if you're gonna watch ALL of the seasons just go from 1 tbh and see how the show evolves, with the introduction of idols, new advantages, etc. There are SO many good seasons. Watch all of those that have Parvati in them and you can't go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 pm

Trueee I love Parv so much 😭I love you And I never watch competition shows in order lmao, I watched all of BBUS out of order and same for BBCan - I prefer quality over sequence bc that’s what motivates me to get through the shittier seasons 😂
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:39 pm

Okay same with BBUS I need to start watching BBCAN where should i start?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:27 pm

9, 2, 3, 5 (the best season aside from season 9, you could even watch it first but it has vets from seasons 2 and 3), 6, 1, 7, 4
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:47 pm

omg a definitive list thank you! how's your day been?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:10 pm

My day has been incredible Han, just chilled and had a lazy day lmao hbu ? I love our group of 4 btw, I feel super solid w yall!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 6:11 am

yeah it was mostly relaxed, working shortly though which isn't fun Sad the start of the week is the worst! and i agree, it's nice to have majority numbers early in case something goes wrong, we should be comfortable and safe no matter what Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 3:23 pm

True but I just sense the whole tribe is getting annoyed w me for not being on 24/7 😭😭😭 have u heard anything about me?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Yeah people were irritated for sure but now you’re here I’m hearing good stuff, especially from Hikari and Barbie hence the group!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:29 pm

I’m not surprised, idk how people can be in here all the time 😭😭 at least I showed up waaay beforehand lmao, people are just mad I’m not here when it’s most convenient for them *eyeroll* but I’m so glad we have our group, yall are my lifeline in this game 😭I love you
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:55 pm

Crying laughing at you calling Ryan out that was so funny

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:09 pm

LMAO I’m so glad u appreciated that bc I sure don’t think Ryan did 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Yeah he’s gone super quiet oh well! Lmao
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:13 am

Hey queen! Just wanted to thank you again for your support with Ryan and also for riding SO hard for our tribe! You and Barbie are awesome, I love y’all so much 😭I love you Thank god we didn’t have to lose anyone but on the off chance we do, you know I’m in your corner 100% if anyone leaves first I’m gonna try my best to make sure it’s Ryan’s hoe ass lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:28 am

LMAO I think we have a swap upcoming which is bad news for me after I made so many friends! But I got you in here, hopefully it’s merge and we can go into it with numbers.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 1:11 pm

Absolutely, I have your back all the way my queen 💯I love you
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 1:52 pm

Ryan and rio fighting for my attentions by defending me was so cutie
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:13 pm

Ugh ikr, they tryna get that Han Mi-nyussy 💯💯 LMFAO KIDDING
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:14 pm

LMAO SO MUCH you’re too much. How’s your day going?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Roger   Room for Han & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Roger
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next