Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina & Roger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Christina & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:45 pm

Only the hosts, Christina, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:38 am

Omg hey Christina!!! I loved you in burlesque girl, that was such a good movie lmao. How are you feeling about the tribe swap?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:41 am

Hey Roger!!
Thank you💋
I’m so excited about the tribe swap, got tired of losing 😂😂
How about you??
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:50 am

I’m feeling good!! I love making new friends and connections so I’m excited to get to know you, Greg and Simon!! You guys seem cool, I hope we can win all the immunity’s from here on out and remain 6 strong!!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:55 am

Me too. I’m actually excited I get to talk to new people. Yes I would love to be on a winning tribe for once 🤣 I’m glad to be talking to you <3 I wonder what the challenge will be tonight?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:57 am

Aw I’m glad we get to talk too!! I love you And for tonight, It’s an elimination challenge which is actually really good bc it means you guys can potentially still win without me! I unfortunately have work tonight and won’t be able to make it Sad
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:10 pm

Aww we will definitely miss you. We will win this challenge for you <3 it would be nice to be on a winning tribe.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:12 pm

Yeah I’m sorry about that btw, I felt so bad that we kept winning. I know it was good for us but I’ve been on a losing streak before and I can imagine how you guys must’ve felt. I know it’s rough. But yes, this here is gonna be the new winning tribe and I’m so excited to work w yall!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:22 pm

I know it is hard to be on a losing streak hopefully that will break tonight and start to win.
It’s nice that we finally get to talk and work together <3

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:33 pm

Absolutely!! I know you’ve had your problems w my tribe members in the past but I think operating with unity is the only way we can win from here on out, and I’m ready to make that happen for us!! So excited!!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:40 pm

It was only Han but it’s not a big deal, don’t know why she hates me more.. I only didn’t like her being rude to the hosts. It’s all good on my side. It’s all in the past now.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:59 pm

Yeah lmao Han can be aggressive as hell, I totally get where you’re coming from but I’m glad to hear it’s in the past and I think Han agrees about putting it behind us, for the sake of the tribe
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:09 pm

Yeah sometimes I don’t even know if she is joking or not lol yeah it’s all about winning cause I don’t want to go to anymore tribal council.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:40 am

Hey Roger
So happy we made merge!!
How are you?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:45 am

Hey Queen!! Sorry I didn’t get the chance to hit you up, I was planning on it today but you beat me to it lmao. Congrats on making merge as well omg!!! This is my first ever survivor game so I’m SO proud of myself and us for making it this far! I’m doing great thanks for asking, just enjoying my day off Smile hbu ?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:45 am

Hey Queen!! Sorry I didn’t get the chance to hit you up, I was planning on it today but you beat me to it lmao. Congrats on making merge as well omg!!! This is my first ever survivor game so I’m SO proud of myself and us for making it this far! I’m doing great thanks for asking, just enjoying my day off Smile hbu ?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Omg why did that send twice LMAO
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:52 am

Aww this is also my first survivor game too. I’m good just at work.
Hahaha us newbies need to stick together <3
The forum is weird sometimes.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:58 am

Girl yes omg newbies for the win!!! Hell yes girl I’m totally down to stick together and keep each other safe, I’ve felt like the bottom of the totem pole in every tribe thus far and I don’t wanna feel like that anymore. I trust you and I feel secure with you, I’m an alien of my word and I’m totally down to ride this out together 💯💯 is there anyone in particular you feel solid with?

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:03 pm

Yess I’m loving this!!
We definitely have to have each other back and if you hear my name or if I hear your name.. I will let each other know.
Right now I feel like the closest with you. Simon and Marty are pretty cool. I haven’t really had a chance to talk to anyone else yet.
How about you?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Yes omg absolutely, I’ll lyk if I hear your name!! And tbfh I like Simon a lot, he gives me really good vibes!! Maybe the 3 of us should form a trio 👀 and I haven’t talked to Marty yet but hopefully today I can introduce myself!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:24 pm

Omg yess us three will be great together.
We have to create a group so all three of us can talk. Simon is really cool and Marty is nice too. You will love him

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 pm

Yeeees omg for sure!! I’ll be sure to talk to Marty today, maybe we could add him to the fold!

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:36 pm

How do you feel about Greg? I get good vibes from his as well
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:41 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
Yeeees omg for sure!! I’ll be sure to talk to Marty today, maybe we could add him to the fold!

Yes we can create a group with us three for now

Once we talk to Marty then we can create another group with him.

Rob seems nice. How do you feel about him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Roger   Room for Christina & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina & Roger
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next