Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Only the hosts, Christina, Roger, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:43 pm

Ahhhh hi friends!!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:47 pm

Heyyy guys <3
We can all finally talk now!!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:08 pm

Omg yes!! Hey you two!! Glad we have this room!!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:17 am

how are we feeling after that challenge? Smile
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:18 am

Sad I lost Sad but good for Hikari, she’s a beast but we been knew. Thoughts on who we should vote for?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:40 am

If she did win then she is really good.
I have no idea yet .. all I want right now is sleep.
Who are you thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:43 am

I honestly think either Rio or Hikari have the immunity idol which means if Hikari won the immunity, they’re likely both gonna try to protect themselves. That’s why I think if anyone from my OG tribe needs to go, it’s Barbie or Han - one of the low hanging fruits that’s more likely to not have the idol. I just wonder if we can get the votes bc they have 4 votes they can throw in any one direction

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:45 am

Exactly I wonder who they will vote for?
We have to vote for someone that doesn’t expect us to vote for them, but I feel like all of them are a expecting a vote.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:53 am

I haven’t gotten any type of straight answer yet but when I do, I’ll let you know 💯💯
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:02 am

Goodmorning guys
Just woke up. Yeah this vote will be hard with the idols and twist.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:12 am

good morning queen!! And trueee. Is there still an idol on the loose from your OG tribe?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:28 am

Just wanted y’all to know that I think you both suck massive balls and I hope one of you leaves this week I love you Also neither of you are getting my jury vote w your shady ass gameplay, especially Simons stank ass
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:59 am

Awww hey Roger
That is so sweet of you to think of like us and say all these sweets words 💕
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:31 am

I’m surprised you guys didn’t vote to get rid of me. Am I truly that much of a non threat that you guys are saving me for last?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon   Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina, Roger, & Simon
Page 1 of 1