Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina & Simon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Room for Christina & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:50 pm

Hey Christina! Excited to be on a tribe with you! How are you feeling so far? Smile

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Hey Simon. You’re such a cute chipmunk 🥺 I’m good and you?? Excited to be on a tribe with you too Smile

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Christina Aguilera wrote:
Hey Simon. You’re such a cute chipmunk 🥺 I’m good and you?? Excited to be on a tribe with you too Smile

Thanks, you are an icon!! I am doing good, it’s been a busy, but productive day! I am hoping our tribe can pull out this first challenge win to get some momentum going haha

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:54 pm

Yess definitely.. we need to win this challenge cause two tribes will go to tribal council and I don’t want it to be us.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Yess definitely.. we need to win this challenge cause two tribes will go to tribal council and I don’t want it to be us.

Yeah, that would be a terrible way for our tribe to start the game. It’s hard because not everyone is online at the same time, so I think we should do as much brainstorming as we can tonight and come tomorrow, we could figure out exactly what we want to do. I’ll be able to be online more starting tomorrow, but we should brainstorm in our tribe chat.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 pm

Yeah we can definitely do that until everyone starts to show up.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:39 am

Hey Christina! I hope you slept well. Apologies for the super late response, I wasn’t able to get online last night because I was super busy, but I’m here now! How are you today? Smile
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:04 pm

Hey Simon
That’s okay. As long as you’re here now that’s what matters.
I’m doing great! How about you??
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:12 pm

I’m doing well! A bit hungover. drank a bit last night because I was peer pressured by my friends 😂 but other than that, I am doing good! I’m off today so I get to relax and help out with the challenge as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:44 pm

Aww hun 🥺
That’s great, we also have a reward challenge today too
I like both you and Nikita ideas. Both of you guys ideas are good 👍

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:24 pm

omg, I just noticed the xoxo, that is cute! haha I hope your day has been good so far!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Hahah thanks hun
My day has been alright.. been raining all day
How about yours?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:11 pm

I’ve had a pretty productive day! Worked out this morning, made some brunch, and have just been cleaning around my place! It’s starting to get colder where I live which I love!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Today has been cold here.. but the whole week it has been hot for October.
Where are you from?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:07 am

Good morning! I’m from the west coast CST actually! What about you?? Also, how do we feel about this vote?

That challenge was so hard and confusing lol I got stuck in the math portion and gave up. 😂
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:12 am

Morning Simon
I’m on the east coast
Sad that we have to go to tribal council.. I’m not sure yet, haven’t heard any names. How about you?

Yeah I gave up on that challenge.. it was hard to guess the movies.. I only knew 3 of the it.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:21 am

Morning Simon
I’m on the east coast
Sad that we have to go to tribal council.. I’m not sure yet, haven’t heard any names. How about you?

Yeah I gave up on that challenge.. it was hard to guess the movies.. I only knew 3 of the it.

Yeah, it took me maybe 1 hour to get the movies, and then after 2-3 hours of the math portion, I just decided to go to bed since I work this morning. I am trying to talk with everyone now while I’m working to see what’s the consensus. I think people probably will just want to vote whoever is least active in order to give our tribe better chances of winning the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:28 am

Yeahh it’s true
Right now we need to vote off inactive cause we don’t want to lose any challenges. We want to keep our tribe strong for the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:33 am

Yeahh it’s true
Right now we need to vote off inactive cause we don’t want to lose any challenges. We want to keep our tribe strong for the next challenge.

I am pretty sure I’m going to do London. I just caught up with everything and it seems like she’s getting votes because she has been the least active and hasn’t really responded to anyone really. Hopefully all of us are able to show up for the challenge tonight and avoid having to vote out another one of our own!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:39 am

Yeah London sounds good to me. She hasn’t really been active.
And I will definitely be on for tonight challenge. Hopefully everyone else will be on too

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:24 pm

I’m happy we are both safe! I really hope we can stick together moving forward. I feel like there could be a tribe swap since we are down to 16.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:37 pm

Yes we definitely need to have each other back and we also need to win this challenge.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:54 pm

Yes we definitely need to have each other back and we also need to win this challenge.

Yes! First things first, let’s win the challenge so we don’t have to vote anyone else off. I think the four of us competing will do great and give us a great shot at winning.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Yup. I’m ready for this challenge!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Ugh blue tribe are too good
Sad we lost another challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Simon   Room for Christina & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina & Simon
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next