Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:42 pm

Only the hosts, Christina, Marty, & Simon have access to this room.

Christina Aguilera and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:44 pm

Woah, lightning speed! Lol thanks so much Johnathan!

I’m glad we have this room now!! Smile

John Probst, Chucky, Christina Aguilera and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:47 pm

Spicy sugar!! Loving the name !! Thanks John

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:53 pm

in honor of the queen

Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnu4189s-o4Tykl43yZ_9R6PchyBYhr6XnOw&usqp=CAU

Christina Aguilera and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:55 pm

first plan of action tomorrow if we merge, we make a room with vvitch right away and get them on our side Razz

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:55 pm

haha yessss, she’s a legend!!! I’m excited that we are all making the merge together. I feel really good about us as a trio and think we can and will do really well together!! Smile

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:58 pm

I’m so excited about this!! <33 And yeah we have to work with the purple tribe. I do think they would also want to work with us and target the blue tribe since they are strong!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:01 pm

I think so too, I’d like to think they know they almost should work with us just because of the numbers. I’m excited to make the merge though. I feel like this game has moved extremely fast since we did lost two people per round aside from yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:03 pm

yeah they already hate minyeo so it shouldn't be hard to convince them

the challenge will be trying to flip one blue person to get that majority

im super stoked about merge too!! it will be the most exciting thing in the game for us so far since our first win haha

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:06 pm

Well from watching the challenge today, I feel that Ryan could be the weakest link in the blue tribe. We should probably work on him.

I’m so excited for the merge too. I think everyone can’t stand Han. She is already the villain this season.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:11 pm

couldn’t agree more 😂 we legitimately had one night to relax and now we’re going into a war zone tomorrow so we gotta be prepared haha I also think that will be the challenge, but as long as we are able to get the VVitches to stick with us, I think we should be able to pull it off if all 6 of us work on it!

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:12 pm

I think she’s definitely fully engaged in role playing as her character 😂
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:17 pm

I’m actually excited for merge. As long as purple tribe sticks with us then we should be good.
Btw guys, do you think that Nikita could have an idol?
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:48 am

You are now on different tribes. You may not use this chat until you land on a tribe together again. Thank you.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:40 am

Yay we will get to talk again!!
Congrats on making merge guys!! 💋

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:49 am

Congrats to us!! I’m so happy we all made it here after such a rough start to the game haha

Marty!! So glad to see you survive that tribal. I’m sure it was an intense tribal since it seemed like you all were talking all night about the vote!!

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:02 pm

oh yeah we were up all night but im so glad we got to vote out a blue member

congrats to us three!!!! it's been a long journey and now the bloodbath starts lol

Christina Aguilera and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:06 pm

literally 😂 as if things weren’t already going to get messy, now there’s this added unpredictability because of the new twist!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:20 pm

this twist is so favorable to the comp beasts like they don't have everything already! lol
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:26 pm

I know hopefully these challenges will be something easy for us to win!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm

and if we don't win we still have the numbers with purple i think. how did you guys connect with greg? can we trust him?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:58 pm

Yeah we talked to Greg. He seems cool with working with us and getting rid of the blue tribe.
How was Kylie and Loki with you?

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:14 pm

Greg was cool, but he isn’t really super talkative. He seems genuine in wanting to work with the 6. I’m not sure if he got close to Han or Barbie, but according to Barbie, she didn’t really talk with him as much as she would’ve liked.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:27 pm

Kylie was nice to talk to and seems trustworthy (I think we can even add her in our group as she seemed to be the third wheel of Loki and Greg). Loki doesn't talk at all lol but he felt like the blue team were voting for him last tribal so I think he will be good with the 6.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:50 pm

Yeah Kylie seems more talkative out of the three. Greg and Loki aren’t very open but I think they are willing to get rid of the blue tribes. If Loki didn’t really safe last night maybe he doesn’t have the idol.. could be Greg then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next