Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:54 pm

Yeah I'm thinking Greg might have it too. I hate that Loki and Greg don't talk much lol but I think for now our main goal is to keep making the purple comfortable with the 6 so they don't switch up on us.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:56 pm

Exactly but I also think the purple tribe doesn’t see us as a threat and probably think they can easily beat us at challenges. I think they will stick with us.

Simon and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:22 pm

help i didn't even think about that lol yeah we are so non-threat in that department
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:49 pm

I also hate that Loki and Greg don’t talk much lol but I’m hoping that since they don’t talk too much, it means they aren’t talking with the original blues much either. As long as they’re not doing that, I’m good with them not being super chatty 😂
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:49 pm

I know they aren’t talking a lot.. so weird. As long as they are down to getting rid of the blue tribe, I’m good.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:53 pm

did someone just make a room called pest control with the entire cast except simon? lol
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:59 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
did someone just make a room called pest control with the entire cast except simon? lol

Yeah I just saw that.. what is the deal with that? And who created it? So odd
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:00 pm

omg? Pest Control? lol whaaaaaat? someone is trying to get me out?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:02 pm

Well not sure
No body who even created it
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:38 pm

only the blue tribe spoke there except for Loki asking "isn't this the entire cast" lmao
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:44 pm

Everybody is being secretive about it too
Could it be Rio?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:52 pm

Rio is kind of like Loki and Greg in the sense that they don't talk much
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 5:46 pm

Not the everyone hates Mi-nyeo comments omg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon   Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina, Marty, & Simon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Group Rooms :: Spicy Sugars-
Jump to: