Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Roger & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Roger & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:46 pm

Only the hosts, Roger, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:15 am

Hey Roger! Nice to officially meet you! How are you doing?

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:39 am

Hi Simon!! Omg I love you and your brothers!! I’ve seen like all your movies Lmfaoo, I’m doing great thank you for asking!! How are you doing?

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:16 pm

Haha thank you!! I miss them so much, but I can’t lie, i am enjoying my break from them 😂

I’m also good good! I wasn’t expecting this tribe swap to happen. I thought we were going to merge, but I’m glad to have ended up on the same tribe as you! Just from the public chats, you were someone I wanted to meet and talk to so I’m glad we are here together! Smile how are you feeling with our current tribe?

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:37 pm

Aw thank you Simon!! Same here, you seem like a smart and capable dude and I’m excited to make magic happen in our tribe!! I’m feeling good thus far, I think we have a solid crew here and we all seem like we really want to win from here on out - hopefully that energy manifests itself bc I can’t be there tonight for the immunity challenge 😭😭 it’s gonna be an elimination challenge tho so hopefully once I’m eliminated for being at work, you guys can still win without me haha
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:37 pm

But hbu, how are you feeling w our tribe?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:50 pm

No worries! I understand. I just got out of work myself so I’m catching up on everything now m. Have you gotten the chance to talk to everyone? What are your thoughts as far as the numbers go within this tribe?

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:07 am

Yes, I’ve gotten the chance to talk to everyone!! I’m so happy with our tribe, I think we have a solid 6 and if we can keep winning until merge, I’m down to go all the way to the end w this 6 💯💯
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:08 am

Hbu king ?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:12 am

Congrats to us for making the merge and jury!! I didn’t expect the merge to come so soon! Lol things will definitely start to get really interesting now that it’s an individual game and especially because of this twist!!! It’s crazy. Hopefully we can stick together through it all Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:32 am

Absolutely Simon!! I’m so excited we made merge and I’d love to continue working together!! I loved your energy from the jump and you seem like you have a solid head on your shoulders which is good for me bc I’ve actually never played a survivor game before so this is all new to me tbfh 😭 any strategizing or scheming that you wanna do, I’m 100% down for it so plssss lmk!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:32 am

Thanks haha this is only my second Survivor game so I’m still pretty new to it, but it’s been fun so far! But I’m glad we are on the same page. I will definitely continue looking out for you and hope you can do the same for me. Things are going to get messy, i just know it.

But yes! I’m down for any and all strategizing and scheming with you Smile

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:47 am

YES SIMON Ugh I got chills reading that lmao, yes I’m totally down to look out for each other and I’ve got your back! Yes I’m worried things are about to get messy as hell but hopefully we can avoid the bullets that are about to get shot back and forth lmao

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:26 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
YES SIMON Ugh I got chills reading that lmao, yes I’m totally down to look out for each other and I’ve got your back! Yes I’m worried things are about to get messy as hell but hopefully we can avoid the bullets that are about to get shot back and forth lmao

Exactly lmao I’m glad we have the room with Christina! I really like her and she likes you a lot! I’m like excited for what’s about to come and nervous at the same time because not only do we have to avoid bullets and shots taken, but this new twist could really spoil people’s plans lol I’m hoping we are good with enough people to know who has the immunity in each round so we aren’t somehow blindsided in anyway! There are also idols out there so it’s really scary 😭

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:46 pm

Yeah the idols is the thing that freaks me out but we could potentially deduce who holds them just by process of elim! I know there’s still one active idol at my OG tribe and I think it’s one of two people tbh
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:09 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
Yeah the idols is the thing that freaks me out but we could potentially deduce who holds them just by process of elim! I know there’s still one active idol at my OG tribe and I think it’s one of two people tbh

Really? Who do you think has it? If you don’t feel comfortable telling me, that’s ok I understand. I also think it’s possible to figure out who has the other idols just by process of elimination and whoever was online during that reward challenge. But I’m so glad that you feel good with Christina too. She trusts you a lot and so do I, which is why I’m so happy about our little trio haha

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:59 pm

Yeah I feel good with you both. You guys are so sweet and nurturing 😭I love you I think it’s between Rio and Hakari who have it tbh
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Not sure which but Rio was active af that whole day and Hakari is BEAST at comps. Also, good luck in the comp!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:10 pm

good luck in the comp!! but that would make sense that one of them would have it. they are both pretty good at challenges so i wouldn't be surprised!!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:12 pm

Yeah I have pretty good intuition when it comes to games so I’m trusting my gut w this one
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:54 pm

yeah, that makes sense! that was fun to watch! haha how did you do??
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:12 am

I was eliminated second lmao how did you do?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:18 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
I was eliminated second lmao how did you do?

i tied the first tie but my phone glitched and crashed and got eliminated! lmao
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:22 am

Aw lmaoo rippp but at least we know who the invisible immunity person is so we’re not wasting our votes and getting blindsided
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:26 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
Aw lmaoo rippp but at least we know who the invisible immunity person is so we’re not wasting our votes and getting blindsided

that's very true! now we gotta figure out where people are putting their votes on. i'm so stressed because it was mentioned to me that a room was made with everyone in it excluding me and i'm just really confused about it lol Room for Roger & Simon 1f62a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Roger & Simon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next