Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Rio & Roger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Rio & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:08 pm

Only the hosts, Rio, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:12 pm

Roger where are you?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Hey I’m sorry Rio I was at work all of yesterday - I apologize that I couldn’t be more active 😭
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:53 pm

That shit happens, I'm not upset don't worry. Did you get a chance to take a look at the story we came up with for the challenge?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:13 pm

I did! I loooove final destination, it’s one of my fav horror series of all time!! They’re making a 6th one and I’m pumped for it lmao. You did a really good job writing it all out, it’s super original and awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:19 am

Thank you Roger and I hope you had a great day.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:44 am

Aw thank you Rio, you as well 😭 Oh and thank you so much once again for all the work you put into the immunity challenge!! You saved our asses and I appreciate you so much for that!! how are you feeling in the context of our tribe members, friend? I think we have a pretty solid crew
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:29 pm

I think we do too, everyone seems like a loyal team player type. We seem active and competent across the board. It would be really sweet if we stayed Exorcist strong until the end. I had fun in that challenge. I only really just made it pretty, but that looked to be a good selling feature for the judges. I’m just thrilled we’re all safe.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:09 pm

Same here and yeees I’d love for us to be the last tribe remaining in this game!!! Yeah I’m getting good vibes from everyone, I haven’t recalled talked to Ryan tho - I think he’s been busy and maybe never saw my message. But anyway, you did awesome in that comp - have you done this sort of thing before? You basically made a show bible

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:19 pm

It's really funny, I'm usually really bad at those comps. It helped that Han wrote a lot of the text and I was just able to reshape it and mold it a bit more, adding the visuals. Happy we're not facing tribal again tonight. With an idol floating around, and not knowing who has it, I like having immunity.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:31 pm

Same omg thank goodness we won, we have a very capable team here. I like our chances moving forward, losing twice in a row doesn’t bode well for the other tribes 😭 sorry I was late btw, I had to pull over and then I couldn’t find the right room 😭 but now I know where to meet y’all for challenges!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:39 pm

Winning has helped us get more time to get to know each other and learn the ropes on this forum. All these features are a pain to get used to.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 3:25 pm

Trueee I love that for us!! Hopefully we win again tonight
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:50 pm

I hope so too. You made me laugh with your reply to Ryan in the tribe area.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:47 pm

LMAO Aw thanks, I just didn’t like how he was calling me out when he’s been just as, if not more inactive than me. I’m trying here and I know he is too but why namedrop me when I’m not all “lol where’s Ryan” all the time. I showed up when I was needed, I’ll always show up when I can 💯💯💯

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 12:06 am

Yeah I feel like he knows that and was trying to make himself look more important than you if we lost, one would assume we're going to lose eventually, but we're just that good and we have Han and Barbie to file lawsuits and present our case Room for Rio & Roger 1f602. That was so good of Barbie to catch that. I didn't even see that I scored. I was shit at that challenge. I don't know why, I was just nervous trying to hurry and only knowing one without googling. I would love it if we all stuck together once we merge. I have no desire to look elsewhere, but we do have to get 1 more person to secure majority if the merge comes next.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:09 am

Yeah I got that same impression about Ryan, he’s the only one in the tribe that really worries me bc he’s never even messaged back so like 🤷🏽‍� Lmfao. But aside from that I do feel genuinely good with everyone in our tribe, especially you and Barbie (who is such a G for realizing we got that second question!!). I’m down for finding one extra person after the merge, anything I can do to help our tribe retain the majority and boost us up as much as possible!!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 6:57 pm

He takes a really long time to get back to me, I don't understand it since he's active in the tribe area. He better not have that idol. I feel like I could get fucked over with that thing. I love our tribe. I really hope we win tonight and stay strong for the merge. I will not betray you.

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:45 am

You are now on different tribes. You may not use this chat until you land on a tribe together again. Thank you.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:46 am

RIO AHHHHHH WE MADE MERGE!!! This is so exciting my friend!! I’ve never played a survivor game before so I’m SO happy and excited to be here and to still be 5 strong!! While we were on different tribes, me and Han spoke w Greg about aligning and he seems to want to work with us - I think we could potentially pull him in as a 6th number which gives us the majority vote in the tribe! I’ve had your back and I’ve still got your back until the end - I truly Wanna see a finale with all 5 members of our OG tribe, it would be such a poetic end to this game lmao

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:07 pm

It was sad to lose Ryan but with idols in play and not in my pocket or Hikaris according to her, I didn’t feel great about it. I’m so happy to be back with all of you. Scariest part of the game was last night for me oof. I’m down for working with him. I’ll have to reach out. This is my first Survivor too, I’m normally a BB guy

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:22 pm

I’m more of a BB guy too! And It’s okay, Ryan was inactive so we didn’t take that much of an L losing him lmao. I’m glad you survived and happy we still get to rock it out together, you and the 5 are who I feel most secure with. I don’t trust a soul outside of our OG tribe
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:25 pm

Hey buddy, I’m sorry for being MIA. I truly am. I don’t think I could have done much to save Han and Barbie honestly, no one talks to me much since merging
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:46 pm

It’s okay I understand, nobody talks to me either which is why I’ve been so out of the loop about the past two votes. Christina is the one who told me about Han throwing me under the bus and she only did it so I’d vote Han out, that manipulative hoe lmao. But do you have any idea who has the idol ?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 6:23 pm

I know we haven’t been the closest of allies Rio but I want you to know I’m committed to you until the end 💯💯 we’re the last 2 of our tribe and everyone else is in pairs and I don’t have anyone else. We need each other. I need you, more than anything. And I’ve got your back until the end 💯
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Roger   Room for Rio & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Rio & Roger
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next