Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Loki & Roger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Loki & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Only the hosts, Loki, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:49 pm

Hi Loki! It’s so good to make your acquaintance my friend, and congrats on merge/jury!! This is my first survivor game so I’m SUPER proud and happy to have made it this far Smile how are you doing on this beautiful day ?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:32 pm

Hi Roger! It's nice to have another person not from Earth around here! First game huh? Well congrats my friend! I hope you keep on going forward Smile I'm well today! It's a beautiful, chilly fall afternoon here. How are you?

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:38 pm

Yeees omg interstellar bitches for the win!!! So good to have another space hoe in the mix!! And Aw thank you for the kind words loki, I truly appreciate it 🥺 I also think you’re fine as fuck btw, you and your brother Thor 🤤 lmaoo

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:40 pm

But I’m doing good overall! I’ve been strategizing with Greg, do you feel good with Greg? I was looking at the numbers and the house dynamics and I think you, me and Greg sorta fall squarely in the middle of two clear opposing sides: Barbie, Han, Hakari, Rio vs Kylie, Simon, Xtina and Marty
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:43 pm

I was telling Greg that us 3 should form a solid trio in order to control the way the votes Fall every week. I love your energy and kindness right off the bat and would genuinely love to go far with you and Greg, I’ve been feeling like an outsider thus far but I’m ready to finally start playing this game I think playing the middle, controlling the votes and picking off numbers from both sides could be the most efficient way to do so - you 100% have my word when I say that I ride hard for the people I’m loyal to, and I sincerely wanna be loyal to you guys
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:04 pm

I know I’m throwing a lot at you rn and we’re literally just talking for the first time but I mean every word and if you trust me, I promise I won’t let you down or disappoint - this may be my first game but I didn’t come to float to the end, I came to play and I think this is a solid play to help us and Greg out !!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:45 pm

It is a lot but it's not really a lot! I'm glad that you feel good about coming to me. I'm guessing you weren't exactly feeling too hot about your position on the exorcist tribe during the premerge? As for Greg, I think he's a good person. We really didn't have to do a lot of talking or strategizing on Witch but the overall vibe I got from him was pretty good. I'm down to form some sort of super trio!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:22 pm

The only reason I’m still in this game is because my tribe kept miraculously winning each time lmao, I made it this far through luck alone - I could’ve easily been an early boot. I work a lot and I just didn’t get the chance to form many alliances, especially w the big fish in my OG tribe. That’s why I’m SO glad to have all these new people in our tribe, I wanna form a strong power alliance to eliminate all the massive threats on both sides. This is my first game and I came to play, I don’t wanna be the first eliminated so it’s time to act 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:23 pm

I’m so glad you’re down tho, I think our 3 votes could cause a lot of damage by helping one side swing at the other 💯
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:44 pm

That would be a pretty perfect scenario. I think the first few votes are going to be especially chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:54 pm

Very true, and good luck tonight btw!! Is it cool if I request a chat with you and Greg?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:58 pm

GL to you too! and for sure, go for it!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:13 pm

Hey friend! Did you hear anybody drop my name last night for the vote at all?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 pm

So what ended up going down for them? Like what was with the split?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:37 pm

They wanted to split the vote in case xtina had the idol but I don’t think they anticipated Barbie getting all those votes lmao. Did you end up hearing my name tho? I think it was Han who said she heard from you that you heard my name get dropped 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:44 pm

Ahh that makes sense. I did, but I mean it wasn't anything to be concerned about or I would have told you. The context of it was basically either Rio or Han had the idol, and they're closer to Barbie so that would leave Roger. They then proceeded to drop like 4 other names. So I just kind of wrote it off as "okay they're telling me whatever." So when Han and I were talking, that's where I was at and she wasn't telling me anything so I was like "okay then."
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:22 pm

Trueee that totally makes sense. I trust you, my ass is just paranoid lmfao. And this was Christina and them?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:53 pm

Yeah there's nothing to be paranoid about. Good luck in the challenge tonight.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:54 pm

My ass lost track of time and missed the challenge lmao but how did you do?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:57 pm

lol way to go. I was out early. Round 2 I think. I thought I was going pretty fast but some of these people are just nuts.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:59 pm

True af, lot of comp beasts in the tribe. Have you heard anything about the vote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Roger   Room for Loki & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Loki & Roger
Page 1 of 1