Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Loki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Han & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:40 pm

Only the hosts, Han, & Loki have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:14 pm

My absolute bestie king, Loki! Congrats on making merge hon. How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:43 pm

The one and only Han. Congrats to you as well! I'm doing fairly decent today, hope your day is going fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:46 pm

All good here thanks Loki <3 Looking forward to the challenge tonight! Best of luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:48 pm

Same to you! Are you like a horror movie buff? I mean you were crushing the years on that one challenge. It was impressive.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:53 pm

I love horror but I was just googling real fast for the years lmao
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:57 pm

Well hot damn. lol I was literally like, this lady is a computer.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:58 pm

You've held your own in challenges Wink I'm thinking tonight may be endurance based which is NOT at all my thing.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Really? If it is, I don't know how well that would work for me either.,
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:01 pm

Yep, five hours of staring at the forum incoming!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:52 pm

I did it for like 20 minutes and then said, nah I think I'm going to watch tv.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:25 am

Lmao the dedication, love that! What are you thinking for this vote?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:50 am

Honestly? I feel like it might be me, with how quiet it is towards me. I can't really wait all morning for things to change either because I'm at work. I know I haven't heard your name, nor would I want to vote for you. My gut says go with someone who hasn't talked to me at all like a Roger or Simon. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:52 am

Everyone has been super quiet, but I don't think Roger or Simon or you are in the frame here. The name I've heard the most is Christina but Greg also told me he's heard 'lots of names'. It's a mess. Everyone's afraid to show their cards.

Question - Was Greg telling me the truth when he said the VVITCH idol has been used already?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Yes, sorry. I really didn't know until the end and clung on to the name I heard last but I was truthful in that I did not hear your name at all. That was an accurate statement by him, yes.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:54 pm

I don't blame you for keeping your cards close to your chest, we've hardly spoken. So two idols are gone and there's one left.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:55 pm

I mean can we even be sure that the third one isn't gone as well? I would doubt it, but it isn't impossible.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:01 pm

It could be but I think someone would've surely slipped up?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 2:32 am

Hi Han, unless it's all a farce on me. You were the only name that was presented to me. If you won immunity, I hope you didn't pass it to someone.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:28 am

You should vote Roger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Loki   Room for Han & Loki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Loki
Page 1 of 1