Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie & Loki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Room for Kylie & Loki  Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:08 am

Hiii Loki! How are you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:59 am

Hello! The day is going just swell. How about yours? How do you feel about this first challenge?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:17 pm

I actually have a very busy day today. I’m a little nervous for this first challenge tbh. I don’t watch horror movies and I’m not the best storyteller lol. How are you feeling about it?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:03 pm

You and I should really stick together, because I also don't know horror movies. Let our weakness be our combined strength.

I'm fully aware that makes no sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:08 pm

LOL it makes sense but I’m not sure how it does, I just oddly understand it 😂😂

Also I fully agree with the sticking together part. Plus it’s looking like we have a slim chance of making the deadline for the immunity challenge
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:42 pm

Glad we're on the same page Smile

I whipped something up. It's not good, but it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:00 pm

You did great actually in such a short period of time. I really thought we weren’t going to submit anything
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:04 pm

Thanks! I was gonna roll with the Saw idea but I've never seen one of those movies and didn't feel like reading through a bunch of wiki's lol.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Omg same! Lol I was really no help this challenge 😭
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:44 pm

This is hard. Are you making any progress?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:50 pm

I’m stuck on the unscrambling part. This is so hard for me cause I don’t watch horror movies. I wish we could share answers and help each other but John said we can’t ugh
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:47 pm

I wish! I had to give up and I think judging by some of the usernames on right now, it was the right call. Looks like a few people are way ahead.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:48 pm

But I wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:05 pm

Yeah I’m about to call it too. I made it to leaky knob but I can’t figure out the number. It’s giving me a headache and if there’s more levels past this then I might as well just go to sleep now lol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:38 pm

I didn't make past the unscramble... You should keep going though! I think we were the only ones on for our tribe so you have a really good shot. Wish I could help.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:49 pm

I literally tried every number possible and I can’t figure it out. It gave me a headache. Plus there’s still more stages after that. No way I can do that lol. I wonder what John does with the idol if no one from our tribe gets it
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:04 am

I'm not sure. Maybe we'll get another crack at one down the road.

Sucks we lost immunity, I'm not too shocked though. Janis hasn't logged on though so I would think we have an easy vote.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:13 am

You wrote it last minute and we were still second place. We would have escaped tribal if it was only one tribe going to tribal. You killed that 🔥

Also yeah this should be an easy vote for us thankfully
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:19 am

Thanks! You're very kind!

We come out and win the next one, it will be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:33 am

That would be amazing.

I’m trying to keep myself awake to send in this vote because I’m scared I might forget tomorrow. I’m so thankful for Janis for making our lives easier lol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:41 am

What a doll she is. Also it's like you, me and Greg are active so far. So that's not great, but it's definitely good for us vote wise.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:44 am

Yeah it seems like it’s just us three on the tribe right now. But vote wise that’s definitely beneficial
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:50 am

Soo if you could just get that idol I love you
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:53 am

I already forgot about that damn idol lol if level two is that hard, idk how crazy the rest of it is. I don’t have the brain strength to keep trying. Why don’t you try for it?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:53 pm

I will if you help me past the first gate lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Loki    Room for Kylie & Loki  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie & Loki
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next