Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Kylie & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:36 pm

Only the hosts, Kylie, & Rio have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:46 am

Hey Kylie, it’s nice to finally meet you. I hope I’m not too hated being from the annoying tribe and all 😂.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Omg Rio stop!! Hiii! I’m so excited to finally talk to you. And I personally didn’t think your tribe was annoying. I knew everyone was just passionate that’s why I didn’t get involved in the back and forth lol
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Yeah, I was trying to stay out of it, but didn’t want the tribe to go after me if I’m toooo quiet. I always got great vibes from you and Marty though. Just chill fun people vibe. How was tribe life for you guys? Our tribe was funny in a way because everyone kept sassing each other.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:16 pm

That makes sense. I was worried too that not getting involved might make me a target in the tribe too but I was like it is what it is lmaoo. And omg I got great vibes from you too cause anyone that picks Rio as a character has to be cool af lol

And yeah tribe life for me was a struggle. I was just lucky I was stuck on a tribe with a lot of people that weren’t that active cause it made surviving tribals a little easier. One person never even showed up and the other two only showed up like once a day. I was scared this last round but thankfully we won.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:43 pm

Yeah I was worried I would be the first picked off my tribe. Roger was not very active at first but then came in and wooed all the women. Him and Ryan would bicker a lot, it was entertaining but I never knew how to act. It was so weird seeing everyone else online and unable to talk with them privately or give a little hint like “hey, I hope we can talk soon”
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:58 pm

Well I’m happy you guys never lost then cause it kept you safe and now you’re here… Not Roger wooing the women 😂 I don’t know why I would have never expect that lmao. Tbh I think my tribe was just awkward because there was barely any talking. We only talked right before a challenge. I wrote so many confessionals about how bored I was lol. That’s why I’m so excited for this swap.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:01 pm

Be bored no more, I’m here now. We talked mainly about challenges or Han would be bitching about the others challenging her challenges 😂. It was funny, but there was no meat to the bones, not a lot of substance overall. How was it living with Gregory? Yeah lol Roger and Ryan kept bickering and Roger would always own Ryan with his quipbacks and I think they liked that
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Tbh I even wish I had that. It was just crickets on my tribe lol. I spent more time in my confessionals than anywhere else. It felt like I was on a tribe with Chucky anc John 😂… Greg was nice but same thing as Loki. The conversations were very minimal. It was always right before the challenge or the vote. I guess because we had so many inactives on our tribe, the votes were obvious and that’s why they didn’t try as much with conversations. When I saw them arguing ion the public thread I was shook lol In my head I was like so y’all can talk like this 😂. This last vote was the scary one but then we finally won haha. How are you with Ryan and Hikari tho?

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:18 pm

Gregory is the only one that gave off genuine douche vibes, I was curious how he actually was, sucks to know they were so boring. I think this tribe will be fun. I’ll shit myself if we lose, but I plan on winning tonight, we can do it. Hikari is super sweet, just busy. She’s reliable, she’ll show up for challenges, but she’s just been quiet on the social front until now. Ryan never answers. He will post good job when we win, sorry when he flops and that’s about it.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:37 pm

Omg I really hope we win. I’ve been to enough tribals lol. And thanks for the heads up about Ryan lol That reminds me of what Greg used to do too. He would always leave me on read and then post “We’ve got this team!” right before the challenge. I already feel good vibes with this tribe tho especially you. Like conversations with you just flow really well and that’s what I’ve been waiting for since this game started.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:07 pm

No but for real I feel the same. Easy to think Exorcists would be a united group but we just got lucky a lot, but there was a few weird moments where you could sense we were all ready to shake things up. I never even got to page 2 with most of them and we’re almost there in less than a few hours 😂
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:08 pm

I love talking to you too btw.

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:18 pm

Omg I was just thinking that! I feel like I’ve talked to you a lot more in just a short period of time. No I’m fighting John after this season for that tribe 😂 I wish we were originally on the same tribe tbh

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:32 pm

We are now and knowing John, I wouldn’t even count on a merge next. I’m pink now, not Exorcist (I have not learned our name yet so we’re pink)

I genuinely want to work with you. I wonder how we could make that work. Obviously you could be worried I’d use you and go back to Exorcist, so I’m willing to prove myself.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:04 pm

I really want to work with you too. I’m being completely honest with you when I say I have no solid relationships prior to this swap. My fear now is if you would want to stick with the old blue tribe since there’s a lot of you. I don’t know how you would stick with me since I have no numbers or anything. I mean I get really good vibes from you and I feel like I can trust you. I’m just going to trust my gut on this one that you’re being genuine with me.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:59 pm

We can start our new group within this tribe and go from there. I promise that I already feel closer to you than I did with half of that tribe and if we can look out for each other, I do not plan on turning my back on you. A lot can happen between today and when the merge will be. I want to assimilate to the situation. It's not our fault how the tribes were split and how long we stayed in them.

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:44 pm

Same! I completely agree! One thing about me is I keep my word. I won’t turn my back on you either. I’m sorry I was such a flop in that comp btw 😭 I really hate that we have to start this tribe off going to tribal
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:47 pm

Yeah, it’s really not fun, but I didn’t great and feel bad for not pulling out more for us. I promise I will not vote you out. I don’t know who to vote for though. We should try to keep the tribe strong
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:52 pm

Yeah I’m definitely not writing your name either. No way in hell. Yeah I agree with that. Would you be open to voting Ryan? He didn’t show up to the comp and he personally hasn’t said a word to me so I have no clue if he’s going to be active on the tribe
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:09 pm

Yes, I'm willing to do that. I'm telling him Loki though. That way no vote is cast against you or Marty. I have no idea who got the idols in this game so I would hate for 1 vote to burn us. I would bet my entire life that Ryan does not have one though. He was not even on when that thing happened. He's a safe vote out in every way
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:22 pm

Okay that’s smart. The idol on my tribe wasn’t used and both Loki and Greg denied having it. I mean I don’t expect them to be honest with me about it anyway. Hopefully if Loki has the idol, he plays it out of paranoia. That way we flush it and he doesn’t have if we go back to tribal.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:54 pm

Yeah I'm think it's best if he feels like he needs to use it. Not a soul admitted to having it on Exorcist either. From what I observed on who was logged in and who was logged out and then back in once it was announced the idol was found, either Barbie or Roger got it. I don't know for sure though, it's just been my assumption. I know Barbie told us she made it to that blood on the wall room
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:02 pm

Yeah your former tribe found it so fast. Barbie and Han seem really great at comps. Tbh we will cross that bridge when we get there. We just need to get through whatever John has planned for us before the merge
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:54 pm

We will, I feel really good about this and thank you for not being intimidated by us and all our wins. Each round that the tribes stayed the same, I knew it would be harder and harder to blur lines, but I'm happy it was so seamless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie & Rio
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next