Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:10 am

He was asking me if I know the vote and mentioned not feeling good about this vote. I told him I have no idea, no influence and pretty much blend into the grass now 😂

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:29 am

Omg not blend into the grass 😂😂😂

Yeah I think he’s going around super paranoid and trying to message everyone lol
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:41 am

I just voted. Thank you Kylie, I appreciate you
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:51 am

Thank you Rio, I appreciate you too. I definitely took all the heat for it and everyone wants me gone now but regardless thank you for everything
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:09 pm

I’m pretending we’re at odds in TC, but don’t worry. You saved me and I’ll repay that

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:10 pm

Can I do anything?

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:03 pm

Aww Rio you’re so sweet 🥺 I don’t even know what to do tbh. I’m just sitting here expecting to get voted out tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Roger seems to want to stick with you and Marty. Now, Greg told Han the idol was used on your old tribe, but you said it was never used right? Could Greg have it? I’ll try to push for him or Loki if your name is said to me
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:33 pm

I know Survivor is a final 3, but would you be willing to make a final 2 deal with me? I think you have played a great game and deserve it. I had a few rounds where I didn't do much so I think if you explain your game, you will smoke me in a final tribal council and I feel like you would beat Roger and Marty too. I just want to solidify with you that I want to protect you as much as I can and go all the way

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:05 pm

I’m down to do that. I meant what I said about rebuilding with you. I’ll have your back in this game and do what I can to help you

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:07 pm

I feel the same. I'm nervous hearing Greg say that people are telling to vote for me, but I trust you and I feel like we can trust Marty too. Roger, I hope he's not being sneaky but I don't think it would be in his best interest honestly
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:11 pm

I have something to tell you but you can’t say anything. This is me building trust with you. Greg won the immunity. It would be safe for us to vote Loki. I think they want to get me out tonight that’s why they’re going to you saying that people want you out. They want to flip you to vote with them to get me out
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:25 pm

I appreciate that and I believe that because Christina just told me he won it too. Should we just do Christina to be safe?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:27 pm

I don’t know if I trust Greg and Loki tho
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:29 pm

It would have to be just our 4 votes. If they don't know who to use the idol on, we will be fine. I promise I will not vote for you
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:32 pm

Okay so we’re doing Loki?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:34 pm

Is it smart? Who would Greg be more prone to use an idol on? Loki or Christina? It feels like he has it no? I guess Loki could have it too
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:38 pm

Christina because they will be expecting a Christina vote. That’s how you guys have been voting these past rounds. They won’t expect a Loki vote

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 11:13 pm

Okay so Loki is really trying to pull a lot of shady things because he suspects that he might be the vote. I really think the best thing for us to do is vote him out. I don’t think he has the idol

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:23 am

I will go cast my vote now, I trust your judgment on the situation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Rio   Room for Kylie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie & Rio
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3