Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Kylie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Barbie & Kylie Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Only the hosts, Barbie, & Kylie have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:47 am

Hey girl hey!! How're you?? I love Kylie! I enjoy her in Big Sky and even way back on that Freeform show Twisted lol. 💜
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:56 am

Omg Barbie you icon!!! I’m so happy I get to finally talk to you! And not many people remember her from twisted so you clearly have taste lol. How are you though?

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:03 am

Right! That show was so underrated I really wanted a 2nd season, but sigg such is life 😭 I'm good! Excited I can be a juror when I'm voted out so that's somewhat comforting lol. Nervous about this twist though because an invisible winner is not it 😭💀
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:06 am

No John is SICK for that twist lmaoo

And yeah same girl. I’m happy to be on the Jury. That’s my consolation prize for whatever happens lmaoo. Btw you always had me cracking up on the public thread 😂

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:22 am

So true. John the biggest Horror villain of them all omgosh hehe

Aww thank you so much!! It warms my heart to know I bring people a little joy 💜💜

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 am

Aw you’re so sweet lol

How are you feeling about the merge though?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:42 am

Excited, but also quite nervous 💀 Some of these people are really good competitiors so I doubt I'll ever be able to win immunity lol and with it being invisible that's just going to make Tribal Council even messier. And then there are those idols that are most likely still out there. I doubt the one from Exorcist was used last night and I don't know about the one from your original tribe or the one from the other. Hopefully they all just get used tonight or something so we don't even have to worry about them lol 🤣 And I already know my social game is about to be the worst because I don't know how to talk to people one on one or what to say lol. I have zero people skills so asjdkskdkd 💀😭

How about you?

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Omg did John give you access to my confessional?? Cause I literally just posted something similar to this 😭 Girl the struggle is real. The immunity challenge is pretty much going to be a daily idol challenge coupled with all the idols potentially still being out there?? The stress is way too much for me. I’m with you that I hope everyone ends up being a paranoid mess and they play all the idols at once. Wait idk if I want this and that ends up sending my ass out 😭

Plus sometimes I feel like I’m such an awkward person and I don’t even know what to say half the time. What saved me in my tribe was that half the tribe was basically inactive. I’m still shocked I made the merge tbh 😭
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:58 pm

Lmao pls our minds >>> Ooh true I didn't even think about the immunity basically being like an idol. And good point too many idols could be risky and send someone innocent home 💀 I totally get that. I'm the same way. I start thinking in my head that people will get annoyed if I talk too much and I don't want that to happen so I just curl up into a ball and start rocking back and forth and hope it all works out 💀 I felt so bad for your tribe when you were down to like 3 people I was like omgosh if they lose they're gonna have a Tribal Council with 3 people and that truly sounds horrific. If my tribe hadn't kept winning by luck I truly think I could've been a casualty 💀

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:11 pm

Aww that makes me feel so bad. You can talk as much as you want with me. I won’t get annoyed I promise.

And omg girl I was so scared when we got down to 3. We were having easy votes before then cause the other people on the tribe weren’t really active so that last round we won was crucial. I’m just happy the survivor gods smiled on me cause I was already packing my things lmaoo

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:19 pm

💜💜 lol I don't blame you I would've had a full on breakdown if I was in your spot because Loki and Greg just looked like a duo.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:42 pm

They’re both so quiet so I had no clue what was going on. The vote Patty got evicted, I thought it was going to be me because she was all of a sudden active out of nowhere. I was so paranoid that round. When I saw the vote I was like omg I almost gave myself a heart attack for nothing 😂

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:17 pm

Patty was a whole mess and a half lmao. When I tell you my mouth dropped when she popped up and popped off on Han I was shook ajskaks 💀🤣
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:31 pm

No I was shook and confused 😂 this girl had not replied my messages from like two days before that and she was fighting on the thread. She still didn’t reply that message till she was voted out lmaoo that’s why I was so paranoid like does she know something I don’t?? And why are all 3 of them fighting Han together on the thread?? I was a mess that round, I thought I was gone for sure. John was probably laughing at me 😂😂

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:42 pm

LMAOOO not that. Patty icon 💀 Right! That was the most random, hilarious thing ever. I would've jumped in but I don't need people coming for my plastic neck lmao. I hope we get some more fights before the season's over though. I need to be entertained lol
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:24 am

Hey girl! Have you heard anything about this vote? I feel like people are playing roll call with me and lying and I have no idea what's going on 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Kylie   Room for Barbie & Kylie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Kylie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Barbie & Kylie-
Jump to: