Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg & Kylie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

Room for Greg & Kylie  Empty
PostSubject: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:05 pm

Hey! I just wanted to reach out to you and say Im happy we are on the same tribe and I feel like you and I could work amazing together!

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:10 pm

Heyyy! Same! For starters we’re both punctual so that’s good haha. Yeah you seem really cool and I completely agree that we could work great together
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:16 pm

Lets do it! I would like to think Im a very loyal person! You and I to the end! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:22 pm

I’m very loyal too and tbh I find this game more fun playing with a ride or die. Even when I watch survivor, I always root for the people that stick together lol
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:25 pm

We need our alliance name to make it official! Im excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Omg I’m so excited too!! Do you have any ideas for a good name?

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:45 pm

Not at the moment but Ill start thinking  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f60a.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:14 pm

Okay I’ll be thinking too
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:17 pm

We finally got another tribe mate at least!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:21 pm

I know right! I’m just hoping the others show up in time before the immunity challenge is due
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:28 pm

Me too! 🤞🏻
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:07 am

Good morning Greg. How are you feeling today?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:19 am

Hey Kylie! Im okay just trying to think more about this challenge right now so we can get that first win! How are you this morning? How are you feeling about Loki and Yoshi?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:27 am

I’m good. I’m also thinking more about the challenge because the deadline is this evening and we all haven’t agreed on a plot yet. I hope we don’t have to scramble last minute. Also I haven’t had a chance to talk to Loki and Yoshi one on one yet so I don’t have a read on them but they seem nice. Did you talk to them yet?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:35 am

Yeah we need to figure it all out! Hopefully our last tribe mate shows up too! We should probably bring one of the new tribemates in with us just so if we do lose the challenge we will have majority. Is there one of them you prefer? First alliance name that came to my head for us would be “The Loyals” just because we both said we are very loyal and it sounds cool. Hahha let me know what you think 😌😊😊
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:40 am

Omg I love that name!!! 🔥 And yes that’s a smart plan. Also I don’t know which one to bring in because I haven’t talked to them yet. I just messaged both after your message but no response yet. I don’t think they’re online now.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:51 am

Yayyyyyyy! Loyals till the end! Ill send a message as well! Just cant make it too obvious that you and I are the obvious final 2 <3333
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:59 am

Exactly! Tbh it feels like it’s just me and you on this tribe 😂 Cause we haven’t had a full tribe online at the same time yet
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:09 am

Omg I agree hahah. Hopefully within the next few hours we can get this tribe rolling and iron out the immunity challenge. Ill let you know If yoshi or loki reply to me. Keeping you and I safe is my #1 priority in this game.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:12 am

Same!! You’re my priority in this game! There’s a fourth tribe this season and it’s called the loyals 😊🔥
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:17 am

Lets goo  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa  Room for Greg & Kylie  1f4aa

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:20 pm

I’m sorry I’ve had a busy day today. We have less than four hours to the deadline. Do you think we should wait for everyone else or should we start putting something together for our story?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:07 pm

I think we should start! Would you wanna do the submission for us? Even if we lose we would have a good arguement to stay since all of our idea and work would be by you and I
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:25 pm

We have an hour and a half. Do you think it’s possible to come up with something in this short time. Also I don’t know if it would put a target on us if it’s just you and I doing the work.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:31 pm

Totally up to you! We could probably get something together might not win! But if we do lose do we just vote Janis since they havent posted at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Kylie    Room for Greg & Kylie  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg & Kylie
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next