Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Greg & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Only the hosts, Greg, & Rio have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:33 pm

I figured it’s a good time to say hello before I leave 😂
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:37 pm

Hi Rio! How are you?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:26 pm

I’m feeling much better. How are you Gregory?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:55 am

Im good Thanks! Congrats on staying! I always knew you would Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:44 pm

I don't know how it happened, I assume Simon pissed enough people off lmao. He was a bit much last night, but nice guy before that. Do you know what's happening with this vote? If it's me I get it, just want to know so I don't waste my time. Hope you're ok. I see you saying you have been busy lately. Hope I didn't make you sick too lol
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:51 pm

I hate to say it, but everyone who ive talked to said to vote you Sad
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:52 pm

Im okay! Thank you for caring though, I appreciate it. Was just some family matters I had to attend too.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:53 pm

I figured it was me tonight. If you want to flip anything, let me know
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:55 pm

What did you have in mind? Has anyone spoken to you?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:59 pm

I've been told to vote for you lmao. I think we're being pinned against each other honestly
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:01 pm

Really haha. Who told you that?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:12 pm

Probably the people who told you to vote me out lol. I feel like this is about to be a crazy tribal council and I'll probably leave in the end. Who would you even be willing to vote out other than me? I'm honestly open to vote for anyone. I'm a lone ranger looking for a home
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:57 am

Sorry that had to happen, but It was the only way I knew I would be safe. I have been super paranoid the last few days and rightly so.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:17 am

You do not need to apologize to me. You’ll read in my confessional that I knew exactly what was happening except I didn’t know if Kylie or I would be idoled out. I still felt she gad the pull and control to stay. But I knew you that voting Loki wouldn’t work, the whole island reeked of fish when she told me you won immunity 😂

Great play, we needed her out. I just don’t have many people who talk vote with me anymore except for her. I didn’t know how to go about it. Now, I know that going far with me might feel scary due to the number of jurors from my old tribe, but I just want to point out that their entire downfall is my fault for voting Ryan out and linking up with the others. Han and Barbie hate me. Hikari probably will when she finds out my shady dealings to stay over her. I’m just there at this point
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 am

I didn’t have Marty using an idol on my bingo card though. That was a trip
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:20 am

Hahahah yeah Kylie was just playing too hard and apparently was with everyone. Marty will win this game If he makes it to the end. I don't know If you are aligned with him or not, he has definitely played the best game and every time someone leaves the game they say how much they like him.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:42 pm

What are the odds you want to flip the game tonight on its head and make a big move? If youre down Im 100% to vote Marty out tonight since he has the most friends in jury and will automatically win the game. If you dont want to I totally understand as well. I just feel like the jury would respect this move and would be good for us to use if either of us make it to FTC
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:00 pm

If I do it, can you and Loki offer me final 3? I really have no loyalty left to anyone at this point. Marty and Kylie were supposed to stay with us if we voted Ryan and you saw how that went. I also think Marty is loved by the jury even though he was the rat this season flipping from side to side. Anyway Christina gets on board to avoid rocks?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:32 pm

Im 100% down to go to the end with you and Loki, if we can get Marty out tonight!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:37 pm

I promised this to Loki and I do the same with you. Rocks is scary, but I’m intrigued and tempted, but I promise to tell you both the truth no matter what. It’s final 6. There’s zero reason to lie
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 6:39 pm

Exactly! I respect that 100% I think you know you have a way better chance beating Loki and I in the final than Marty. He is 100% the favorite at this point to win. Also would be a huge move under your belt at ftc.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:38 pm

I feel like you respect a big game move, why not get Martys cocky ass out tonight. He obviously thinks hes running the game, how amazing would it be to see him leave at final 6. Everyone in Jury would respect the move a lot. Something to think about for sure.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 8:00 pm

I do need time to think about and see if there’s wiggle room to get Roger too and not deal with a rock. I promised to give you the truth and I will
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 8:04 pm

I appreciate it Rio. Just gotta do whats best for your game and to give you the best chance of winning this game!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Rio   Room for Greg & Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg & Rio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next