Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg & Han

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Greg & Han Empty
PostSubject: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:43 pm

Only the hosts, Greg, & Han have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:45 pm

Hello Greg! How are you feeling over on this tribe? Know I'm not gonna be coming for you, I don't like when someone from a tribe is left on their own on a tribe of 3-2-1, it makes me feel icky for them.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:58 pm

Thank you I appreciate it! Im nervous... so nervous! hopefully we can win tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:59 pm

Yeah that's the best thing that could happen, let's just avoid TC altogether!

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:39 pm

We killed it!!!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:06 pm

You did an incredible job tonight! When my brain turned itself on you were there to swoop in and snatch those wins, so proud of us!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:14 pm

So happy rn!!! Love this tribe
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:31 pm

When we become a secret power duo that no one expects lmao. So tell me all the tribal gossip! Any idols been used? I’m trying to figure out where they are because I haven’t heard a thing.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:19 pm

No one would expect us working together would be amazing. This is my first show of trust to you. Our idol from our tribe has been played. Im telling you this in confidence as a sign of trust! How about your old tribe? I feel like you and i killed the challenge lets run this game!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:00 am

Oh my God who played it?! That's so exciting. Nobody on our tribe owned up having the Idol so I have no idea where it could be. There were some feelings that it could have been Roger but he says he doesn't have it and I think I believe him.

And yes that is why I think we'd do so well working together behind-the-scenes, it'd be so hilariously unexpected!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:05 pm

Greg! What do you think of a room of me, you, Roger, Rio, Barbie, Hikari and Christina? I've been trying to figure out the best way to ensure numbers on our side and I think this is the best - and frankly most unexpected way - to form a majority group that can beat out the other four remaining contestants.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:55 pm

Sounds like a plan to me!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 am

I'm voting to take out Marty, I know there are some votes going Christina's way so I've told her to do what she can to stop that from happening. Marty lied to me about previous tribals saying no Idols have been used and I trust you when you say that one was used.

I think a Marty blindside is the best option.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:13 am

Hi Han! Im hearing lots of different names at this point im so confused! Is everyone going to be on board with this vote
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 am

I'm not voting for Marty anymore I got my wires crossed, like I said in tribal. I actually now think Marty is one of the few people telling the truth with this vote. Have you heard my name at all? I have only heard Christina and Rio.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 am

Oh and Christina said she's voting Marty but I think she just said that to appease me because of what I originally said in tribal.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:24 am

No one is telling me much! I think everyone is still trying to figure out who they can trust and what not
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:26 am

Yeah it's certainly a mess right now. What names have you heard?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:27 am

Roger, and Marty. lmao
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am

not you saying "lots of different names" and it being two lmao you dramatic bitch! I hadn't heard Roger's at all.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:37 am

Lmao sorry! Hopefully we both survive this vote!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:43 am

I hope so, I can't wait to have it in the rearview and move on.

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:09 pm

I wish I had a single clue as to what was going on in this game lmao. Roger told me he was gonna gun for Christina but he cut a deal with Loki and Kylie and Marty? To take out an exorcist member first lmao I’m so confused.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:10 pm

So basically Roger agreed to take out barbie after speaking to them and they’re gonna take out Christina this round.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:13 pm

Who do you want to vote?! What a shit show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Han   Room for Greg & Han Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg & Han
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next