Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Kylie & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Only the hosts, Kylie, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:29 am

Good morning Kylie!! So happy to finally meet you Smile how are you doing this morning?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:31 am

Omg hi Simon!! I’m so happy to finally get to talk to you! I’m good. I’m just a little shocked by this merge. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:42 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Omg hi Simon!! I’m so happy to finally get to talk to you! I’m good. I’m just a little shocked by this merge. How are you?

I am doing good! Currently working whilst trying to multitask and catch up on the forum haha I’m also shocked about the merge! But I’m so happy it’s finally here!! Things will definitely get more interesting now that it’s an individual game, but I’m pleasantly shocked to see Ryan voted out! lol I’m glad it wasn’t you, Marty, it Loki! haha
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:02 am

Omg same! I’m at work too and I keep hopping in here from time to time lol. And yeah we three were ready to go to rocks if necessary. We knew what was at stake. There was no way we were letting them keep those numbers because this game would have been over before it even began. Thankfully they were on board with getting rid of Ryan. I guess no one expected the merge to be so soon haha

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:10 am

That’s good though, I think had we gone to tribal, we would have also been prepared to go to rocks because that’s the only way to make sure at least one blue tribe member was going! Had one of you, Loki, or Marty gotten voted out, I’m pretty positive the rest of us would have been picked off one by one, so I’m glad we finally have some upper hand over them because it was looking like we were about to get picked off haha

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:13 am

That’s awesome! I’m glad we’re on the same page. Now this damn twist is going to make things so difficult. I hate it so much lmao
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:20 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
That’s awesome! I’m glad we’re on the same page. Now this damn twist is going to make things so difficult. I hate it so much lmao

Me too lmao it’s definitely going to make things extremely messy! I hate it too 😂 people could very much get blindsided just for the simple fact that we won’t know who has immunity unless the winner tells people lol

You think former purple and green tribes would want to work together moving forward?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:28 am

I mean if we were willing to work together on different tribes, it would only make sense to come together because that would make us majority. But tbh I don’t know where people’s head are at long term. It’s always tricky to assume. They could have been fine doing that just to get to the merge so idk. What was the vibe like on the other tribe?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:33 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
I mean if we were willing to work together on different tribes, it would only make sense to come together because that would make us majority. But tbh I don’t know where people’s head are at long term. It’s always tricky to assume. They could have been fine doing that just to get to the merge so idk. What was the vibe like on the other tribe?

Well as soon as we were out on the tribe, me, Greg, and Christina made a room together right away because we knew what we would’ve been up against had we gone to tribal council. We’ve discussed it between the three of us and we all agreed that all of us working together would be the only way to get all of us far because we’re going up against a lot of really good competitors with the former blue tribe members! What about you, Loki, and Marty?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:39 am

Omg nice!! I love that! We three didn’t make a room but we just talked back and forth about sticking together and making sure they don’t keep those numbers. We didn’t have a chance to discuss long term because we lost yesterday and we were all just worried about getting through that tribal. I’m definitely on board with it and I’ll like to think the others would be too.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:14 am

Yeah, that makes sense. we knew it would be crucial to be on the same page which was why we made the room. But we all pretty much knew that working together was pretty much the best option. 3 from former purple and 3 from former green. We would have the majority going forward and theoretically, all we would have to worry about is making sure the person we vote isn’t the one with the immunity and of course the idol.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:41 am

Exactly! And if one of us 6 wins the immunity we need to share that and keep it air tight. It would make navigating the vote easier. They also wouldn’t know who to vote for on their end too. We can really do this but everyone needs to be completely on board.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:45 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Exactly! And if one of us 6 wins the immunity we need to share that and keep it air tight. It would make navigating the vote easier. They also wouldn’t know who to vote for on their end too. We can really do this but everyone needs to be completely on board.

That’s another thing too, with us making the majority and if we are able to keep that immunity necklace within the 6, then all we would need to worry about is the idol in the blue tribe. And like you said, if they don’t know where the immunity is, I think it would cause them to scramble because they won’t know if their votes will even be counted.

I agree with you that I believe we can really do this. I do think everyone is on board from what I’ve gathered so far. I’m sure the blue tribe will try anything to cause paranoia within our 6, so I think the sooner we all are able to get on the same page, the better.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:24 pm

I agree! They will definitely try anything. I’m 100% solid. If I commit to something, I always stick by it and nothing anyone says or does can make me break from it. This 6 is beneficial for everyone involved and it’s a more even playing field if we get to top 6. Plus you all seem really cool too. So it’s not just an alliance of necessity, I actually enjoy talking to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:10 pm

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
I agree! They will definitely try anything. I’m 100% solid. If I commit to something, I always stick by it and nothing anyone says or does can make me break from it. This 6 is beneficial for everyone involved and it’s a more even playing field if we get to top 6. Plus you all seem really cool too. So it’s not just an alliance of necessity, I actually enjoy talking to you guys.

That’s exactly how I feel! I feel like both of our former tribes were unlucky with either inactives or just not being able to win challenges the way they have, but now we are at a point where it would the most beneficial for all 6 of us to work together and ride this out!

and like you said, it’s more of an even playing field once we (hopefully) get to the 6! I think everyone is pretty much on board, we’ve just gotta make sure that none of the blues get into any of our heads because I’m sure they know all 6 of us banding together would be terrible for them so they’re going to try everything they can to make sure they don’t get picked off.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm

I completely agree with all of this. What vibe are you getting from the blue tribe tho? They don’t seem to be talking much at least not to me
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
I completely agree with all of this. What vibe are you getting from the blue tribe tho? They don’t seem to be talking much at least not to me

From what I’m getting, it seems like Hikari/Rio are close and Barbie/Han are close with Roger being on the outs! Han hasn’t really given me much tbh. Barbie said she didn’t really get close to Hikari/Rio but I’m not really sure what to make of that. They didn’t have to go to tribal, but conversations had to have happened especially because I always saw them online even when they won and didn’t really have to strategize much.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:35 pm

Um I call BS on what Barbie said. If I had to guess Barbie/Han/Hikari/Rio are close. Even the way they interact on the public threads makes it kind of obvious. It’s probably four of them with two duos within that foursome. They’re probably trying to divide and conquer and then bring info back to each other. Just be careful with what you say.

From what I gathered yesterday. It was Ryan and Roger on the bottom and winning all those immunities kept them safe. I guess that’s why they didn’t fight hard for Ryan yesterday because they didn’t think a merge would come soon. They’re are probably getting scolded by the other 3 for letting Ryan go lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:17 pm

Yeah, I definitely do not believe Barbie at all about that. Like there’s no way they’re not close lol especially now that they’re in the minority with Ryan being gone. But I find that really funny actually lmao it makes sense that the other three would be mad and Han’s post in the camp chat makes me think that she’s surprised Ryan left and her asking about the idol, to me could mean that she thinks an idol was used and it would be the reason why Ryan left 😂

I haven’t said anything of relevance to either of them or even Roger. I honestly do not trust Han at all and Barbie as an extension since they are tight, so I am definitely being careful with what I say to them.

I’m really glad that our 6 finally has some wiggle room when it comes to numbers because the blues have had the upper hand the first half of this game so I’m glad we have the upper hand coming into the second half. I’m excited though. How are you with Loki? He doesn’t seem to talk much, at least not to me.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:38 pm

Omg I agree? She was definitely shocked to see Ryan gone and even more shocked that they let him go that easy. Which kind of worked out for us that our tribe lost. If you guys lost I see the blue on that side putting up more of a fight to protect Roger… and who knows how rocks would have shaped out.

With Loki I originally thought it was me and maybe he just didn’t like me but it seems the consensus from most people is that he doesn’t talk much. So I’m guessing that’s just his personality? I’m not sure. He barely talks to me but so far every vote has gone the way he said he would vote. So I’ll take it lol. Conversations with him are a struggle sometimes but my consolation is that everyone seems to feel the same way lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:00 pm

Yeah, especially knowing that Roger is close with Han, it definitely would not have been good for all 6 of us had we lost because I think one of me, Christina, or Greg would’ve been voted out since they also have the idol (at least I think they do).

That’s how I feel about Greg too lol he was a cool guy and I think he’s being genuine to me any time we talked, but he was also not super chatty either. But I do think that he will stick with us. Were you close with him in your original tribe?

Everyone is saying the same thing Loki not being super chatty, so that should mean he isn’t talking to the blue members much either, so I will take that too lmao
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:32 pm

Omg now I feel kinda bad because I really thought Greg and Loki were probably talking and were just excluding me 😭

Cause on our tribe they didn’t talk to me much and I was paranoid every vote thinking they were voting me out lmaoo. They would tell me who they were voting for and then leave me on read for hours. Then I would think they were plotting on me 😂 The vote always came back how they said it would but I was always confused why they barely talked to me. I’m guessing they’re just people that like to keep conversations short or something lmao

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:36 pm

Also I just noticed a room called “pest control” with everyone except you. Wtf is going on???
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:19 pm

haha, that might just be the type of players they are. they mean what they say when they talk so they don't need to talk much.

but i was just told about this room too. i have no idea what the hella is going on. i came back right before the challenge from running an errand to see that there was a room with everyone excluding me. like why? i don't get it at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Simon   Room for Kylie & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie & Simon
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Kylie & Simon-
Jump to: