Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina & Kylie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Christina & Kylie Empty
PostSubject: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Only the hosts, Christina, & Kylie have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:09 am

Hey Christina!!! I’m happy I finally get to talk to you! How are you?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:22 am

Heyy Kylie!!
I’m good. How are you?
I’m so happy we made the merge and that we get to talk.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:33 am

I know right! I thought this damn merge was never coming lmao I couldn’t even stay happy for 5 minutes before John threw in this horrible twist 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:03 am

Hahaha I know John!!
That twist and the idols aren’t going to help with the voting. So glad you guys were able to vote of Ryan last night. At least blue tribe has 5 people now and they are strong to beat.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:23 am

Yeah the blue tribe are scary good at comps, plus they had the numbers. It was a no brainer for us. Thankfully they didn’t really put up a fight for Ryan. He didn’t show up for the comp yesterday and I’m guessing they didn’t anticipate the merge being so soon, so they wanted to keep the tribe strong. Tbh Me, Marty and Loki were willing to go to rocks if it came down to that.

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 am

At least now purple and the green tribes can work together to get rid of the blue tribe.. they have a lot of strong people who are great at challenges and the twist isn’t helping plus the idol. Hopefully one of us can win the challenge tonight.

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:32 am

Yeah exactly! I completely agree! If it’s one of us that wins we need to tell each and keep it air tight. It would be easier to navigate the vote that way.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:34 am

Exactly cause if we don’t win then we will know that someone in the blue tribe has it.
We need to make a group with all of us together.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:38 am

Yes we need to and everyone needs to be completely on board cause that’s the only way this is going to work. I feel like it’s a more even playing field with us 6. The blue tribe are just too good
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:43 am

Exactly we have to be all on board. Cause we are the underdogs and I would be happy to see any of us win this game. You, Rob, Simon and I are on board so far, we just need Loki and Marty.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:29 pm

Same!!! I actually really like you all’s personality too so even if we weren’t up against the giant blue tribe lol, I would still want to work with you guys. Also I haven’t heard from Loki or Marty yet. I hate this damn hidden thing. It hard to tell who’s online lmao

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:35 pm

I know.I like you guys too. I think Marty hasn’t been online yet. Yeah it is easier for people to hide. The group has been made, it is easier for all of us to talk now.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Okay I’ll go talk in there

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:58 am

Good morning Kylie.
How are you? Who are you thinking about for the vote? It’s really tough with the twist and idol.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:21 am

Good morning Christina, I’m good. I hope you slept well 🤍

I was thinking maybe it might be safer to just vote Roger. He’s the less likely one to have an idol imo and that would make it easier for us to keep our majority. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:26 am

I don’t know Roger might be too easy and he is not a threat. I am thinking Rio cause I don’t think he has the idol and I don’t think anyone would use it on him this early.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:35 am

That’s a good point. I just suggested Roger because with them having the immunity idol and immunity neckless, the safer vote might be the best option. I feel like Hikari and Rio might be close. If she gives her immunity to him, then one of us could get voted out and we lose our majority.

The easiest move might be the best move right now cause they won’t expect it. That would give us a 6 to 4 advantage when Roger is gone. Then we have more wiggle room to take any shots we want. Hopefully they’re so paranoid anyway, and they play the idol but chances are they would play it wrong cause they will never expect us to vote Roger. They would be expecting us to take a big shot. The idol might be their only shot to regain majority so we need to really be careful with this vote. That’s just my personal opinion but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:01 am

That is a good point.
But that still leaves four of them who are all strong and we also don’t even know how close they are as a group. It is tough cause we can’t even split the votes either.
Is everyone else thinking Roger too?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:11 am

Yeah that’s the dilemma I have. The four of them strong together is not good at all. But we just have to think about what we care about more. Our safety and our numbers or getting a bigger threat out? If we try to go big, there’s an even bigger risk that all 5 of them stay if they play the idol correctly. I feel like with the Roger vote, there’s more of a guarantee that one of them would leave and they would be down to four.

Roger is still a vote for them, so taking him out is still benefiting us. It’s like the Ryan vote. If we went for Hikari or Rio, it might have been a bloodbath but cutting Ryan was easier and ensured all our safety. I just feel like that’s what I care about the most. All of us being safe. Cause it would really suck if one of us gets idoled out. I would literally cry if that happened lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:12 am

Also I think it’s just Simon thinking Roger now. I haven’t talked to anyone else about it yet. It seems like people went to sleep early last night.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:16 am

Yeah Roger is a vote for them. I just hope we get Roger out and then one of them waste their idol then next round it would be easier for us.
Yeah I haven’t been able to talk to everyone else too.. it was a late night last night. Hopefully they will come on soon so we can all agree on Roger.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:32 am

Omg that would be a beautiful scenario. They waste their idol and lose a number. It would be much easier for us. Plus if one of us can win the immunity the next round. We would literally be able to get out whoever we want knowing we flushed the idol.

And yeah I hope everyone can come online soon. We have till 12 to vote I think
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:41 am

Yeah it would be great to be able to do that.
We have until 12 so they have time to come online so we can all agree on it.
I was actually surprised that Hikari admitted to winning the immunity idol.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:44 am

I was surprised too. I didn’t expect it at all. I guess she was probably thinking it’s going to be exposed in a couple hours anyway so she might as well just come clean. Have you heard any name from the blue tribe tho?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Kylie   Room for Christina & Kylie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina & Kylie
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next