Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Christina & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:37 pm

Only the hosts, Christina, & Rio have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:20 pm

Hey Christina. Just want to say I have nothing against you. The beef with Han early on had nothing to do with me. I only voted you because of what I said at tribal. We’re both in a weird spot in this game, but I truly have nothing against you. I might have cheered on my Exorcist girls during that fight, but it was self serving since I needed to stay on their good side
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:38 pm

Hey Rio.
I totally understand about it and no worries about it. The beef with Han is over now .
Thank you for reaching out to me. I have been wanting to talk to you but I didn’t know if you actually wanted to talk to me
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:48 pm

I felt the same after we merged and Barbie told me you wanted me out. Then I had my inactive era and here we are. I was stunned that my lasting impression on Simon was like that. I never was the one spearheading a vote Christina campaign. You’re not who I’d want out tonight in an ideal world
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:07 pm

Well I only told Barbie that the vote was you so we could blindside her. To be I was surprised with what Simon said too. Cause I know we don’t have any problems with each other and you haven’t said anything to me.
Who would you prefer to leave tonight??
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:48 pm

Yeah, I never thought we had real beef, just not on the same side of the vote or island. I’m not sure. I feel like a purple should go at this point
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 4:09 pm

Yeah we really don’t have any issues. We were just on different side but that was it.
Yeah we can vote out a purple. I think one of them still has an idol.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 4:25 pm

I think all the idols have been used. Simon, Han and Loki all did and there was just one per tribe
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 4:40 pm

Oh so Loki used his idol already ?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:05 pm

I feel like I saw him used it when Hikari left
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:17 pm

No he never used it and it could be Greg that has the idol.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:25 pm

Oh I confused the immunity, my bad. Right, and Loki we did try to have him flush it the night we got into new tribes. Han told me that Greg said it was used already, so it’s probably him then
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 5:37 pm

Yeah maybe we can try to get Greg to flush the idol and get Loki out.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:38 pm

Yes I think that's a good idea. It might be me tonight, but I'm not hearing your name so I would be really shocked if it was you. I think it will be Greg, Loki or me
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:45 pm

Yeah I think it’s best to vote out Loki tonight cause Greg probably has the idol.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:52 pm

I'm down with but. Let's say we are voting Greg though, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:56 pm

Greg also won immunity so the better choice is Loki right now.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:57 pm

He told you this? Have you heard my name yet?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:02 pm

Yeah he told me. I heard your name and Loki. You need to convince at least one or two people to keep you. Just don’t tell them that we talked cause I don’t think anyone would expect us working together.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:31 pm

That's true, they would not. Ok I will do my best. Who else could we vote? I don't know if Loki is a great plan now
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:36 pm

Why don’t you think Loki is not a great plan?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:34 am

I felt like he had immunity or the idol and I guess I was right. It’s cool though, we needed Kylie out of here too. I just had no idea how to go about it since she had such a hold on the votes. This is step 1 of our story Christina 😂. Thank you for not voting me out I love you
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:54 am

Ughh so Greg lied to us about having the idol. If we knew that we could have split the votes.. of course I wasn’t going to vote for you. <3
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:09 am

I had a bad feeling. I told Kylie that, but she was stubborn and well now she’s gone. She had backstabbed me more than once, I wanted her out eventually but I felt I needed her. Would you feel good if we had a group with Roger and Marty for the vote tonight?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:21 am

Yeah I feel that us four need to work together and now that there is no secret immunity or idols, we should be good. Maybe we can create a group with us four so it’s better for all of us to talk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Rio   Room for Christina & Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina & Rio
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next