Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Christina & Han

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Christina & Han Empty
PostSubject: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:45 pm

Only the hosts, Christina, & Han have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Hey Han.
Just messaging you to say that I have no hard feelings and that was all in the past.
Happy that we are on the same tribe!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:00 pm

I feel the exact same way, we just had some playful back and forth and if I let that have some bearing on the game, I'd be a fool. We got this tonight! Let's kill it.

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:34 pm

Exactly
This game is all about having fun!
You killed it tonight ! Good job girl!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:37 pm

that was a really fun comp! i enjoyed that, glad we get to take the night of!

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:41 pm

It is nice to have the night off for a change !!

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:16 pm

So what are you thinking of these numbers moving forward? Is there anybody you'd love to work with? I think the two of us would make a hilarious, under-the-radar duo that nobody would expect.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:47 pm

I was just thinking about this too… how we should work together cause no body would ever expect us working together. I actually would love to work with you and Barbie. You guys seem pretty cool and no body would ever expect us to work together.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:10 pm

I am so down for that, we could be boss bitches pulling the strings and not a person would see it coming! Has there been any crazy tribals you've been to, any idols played or anything? I'm trying to figure out where they may be.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:48 pm

We didn’t have any crazy tribal and no idol was used cause London and Da’Vonne were just inactive.
Any idea who has the idol from your tribe?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:53 pm

No clue, nobody owned up to it and we never got the chance to maybe see it being used because we never went to tribal. I had suspicions about Ryan but he would've used it last night if he had it surely?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:58 pm

Yeah and Ryan didn’t seem smart enough to have it.
Any idea who created the pest control group?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:59 pm

Yeah he wasn't exactly a comp beast when he did turn up lmao.
No, I find it so tiring when people create these groups of everyone on the cast it's so overdone.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:00 pm

Yeah that is so weird.
How do you create a group with the whole cast? So odd.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:03 pm

I just rechecked it because they usually miss a couple of people out and Simon doesn't seem to be in there. Someone's trying to be cute. And I HATE endurance. I can't believe we have five hours of looking at the forum.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:17 pm

I know 5 hours is way too long
I have work in the morning too
ughh i wanna know who created that group
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:17 pm

someone who clearly doesn't feel good about their place in this game so they're being shady as fuck
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:42 pm

Well for sure somebody who doesnt like Simon
ughhh this challenge
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:44 pm

I just got eliminated, I was peeing lmao. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:56 pm

Thanks
Probably wont last long, im already tired
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:23 pm

Well I’m out.
I wonder how long we will have to vote? Since this challenge might last until midnight.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:38 am

If you have an Idol I would play it, I know there are votes coming your way. I'm voting for Marty as I know he lied to me about no idols being played previously.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:57 am

Well I don’t have an idol and if I knew who has I would tell you. why me? Who is voting for me?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:03 am

Not sure on the reasoning but it's a couple of my old tribemates. I'm trying to move them away from your name - what/who have you heard?
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 am

So far I’m hearing Rio but I haven’t heard much other than that. Sorry if I take a while to reply, I’m at work right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Christina & Han   Room for Christina & Han Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Christina & Han
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next