Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Loki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Hikari & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:34 pm

Only the hosts, Hikari, & Loki have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:44 am

hey loki!! how are you!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:26 pm

Hi Hikari! It's nice to finally meet you Smile and I'm doing well, what about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:45 pm

hi it's so nice to meet you too!! i'm doing great, i'm so excited about this new tribe! how about you?!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:49 pm

Good! I'm excited too. It looks like we have some strong competitors and I'm glad to actually talk to people and play the game lol. Our tribe was a mess, as you saw.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:53 pm

what was going on on your tribe to make it a mess? yeah it looks like a cute tribe im happy with it! we had a few who showed up and we're good at competitions but like everyone else another few who kind of didn't do much but we made it work! and i know we all can too!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm

We just didn't really communicate over at Witch lol. Even voting, there was no bonding or strategy really. It was basically like, "well this person has never logged on" or "They're never here so I guess that's that." When Patty got voted out, it was 4-0 cause she didn't even bother to vote. The first challenge, we had 36 hours or whatever and nobody posted anything, I got home Saturday night and saw we had 20 minutes to submit something so I literally wrote a couple paragraphs and submitted it.

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:14 pm

oh what the hell? that's insane that nobody was around and that she didn't even care to vote. i'm sorry y'all had to deal with that i would be annoyed honestly. at least you had easy votes for the most part to get you to where you are now. it seems like all the inactives are out now which is really great, on our tribe roger barely logged in and we just kind of carried him, so im glad he's not here!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:22 pm

It's all good! It did make voting stress free lol. I knew it would suck come merge/swap and figured I'd be an easy target but it is what it is.

It seems like Roger and Ryan are kind of not really here? But that was just the vibe I got from the challenge threads.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:38 pm

oh for sure i understand that.

and yeah roger wasnt really here at all, it took him a few days to figure out where our tribe thread was LMAO, then he used it like three times. ryan is really supportive and kind but he also wasnt around much, he's a lovely person though. I could never figure out y'all's tribes dynamics, you all didn't seem like you spoke a lot.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:38 pm

I think I remember him posting like once. What do you think would have happened if you all went to TC?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:50 pm

not sure honestly, i think roger probably would have been the one to go because he just did not show up at all. ryan at least showed up and was consistent with it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:53 pm

Poor little alien. That's practical though!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:40 pm

well that was QUITE the challenge
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Right? I'm bummed out.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:43 pm

same here, I dont know many horror movies but I gave it my best. im glad we got a few points in so it wasn't a total failure, but that really sucked. sorry you were out first round
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:43 pm

It's alright, you did great! All we can do is try our best.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm

for sure, ugh that was a lot! how are you with talking to everyone on the tribe so far?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:50 pm

Just you right now, it kind of went quiet lol. You? I mean I'd love to vote Ryan. Keep us strong.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:55 pm

id agree with taking off dead weight. yeah same here everyone seems to be scrambling.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:58 pm

I know it's like your OG tribe. I don't know if that's still a thing but I'm a trustworthy person in this game.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:01 pm

no believe me, im not trying to stick with OG stuff. I think its more important to focus on the tribe we have now and what to do to make sure this tribe can succeed. and I think you're right! I do trust you.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:21 pm

That's good. I feel good about you so hopefully! What has your ex tribemates said about it?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:23 pm

I have a good feeling about you also! rio has not spoken to me since the competition ended, im hoping he comes back in soon. but Ryan is going a little stir crazy right now, I think he thinks he is the vote and I mean he hasn't really spoken to people today so like its understandable.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:53 pm

Yeah I haven't heard from him either. What other names have you heard?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Loki
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next