Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Loki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:58 pm

That seems reasonable. Certainly a unique to look at the situation. At least you named the tribe after her, she'll always that honor.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:01 pm

one thing about me is i will absolutely analyze every aspect of a situation and pick whichever one i think would benefit me the most. i think it was smart to not let anyone vote scared. the funny thing is i was going to name it barbz if i won before she even said it
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:54 pm

Dang that's actually a really solid point.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:55 pm

i know a lot of people thiught it was stupid of me to do, but i thought it through and i saw the benefits outweighing the negatives
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:57 pm

It's not stupid, it makes sense now that I can see your thought process on it all.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:58 pm

im glad, i didn't want people kind of thinking im just doing things to do it.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 2:24 am

I like it. For the record, nobody said your name tonight. At least to me.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:12 am

i heard my name was said a few times but i wasn't the final consensus. i hope that's true!! thank u for telling me that i feel a tad better.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:59 am

Where did you hear your name? Well, you don't have to say. I just find it odd lol but I don't talk to everyone and it's not like people are thirsting to work with me. These people are so overdramatic. I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:05 am

LMFAO SAME HERE. my dms are flooding. i definitely know where the vote is every round and have been in the majority! jk nobody talks to me. i know han kind of went off when i found weird, it's just a game.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:13 am

lol I mean, I talk to you. So what went into voting Roger? That's what Han asked me to do but she sent the message at like 5AM and I obviously was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:21 am

yes glad i have you loki. and honestly, nobody tells me the fucking vote! so when han asked me to do it i was more than happy to vote out roger because at least i was included LOL. plus simon had told me that roger was telling people i had the idol so i dont really have trust for him.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 4:52 pm

lol well idk I feel so out of the loop after that. Good luck tonight though!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 4:58 pm

yeah honestly i'm not in any loop so i was just hoping for the best with that vote and doing what i was told LOL. and good luck to you too! i hope one of us wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Loki   Room for Hikari & Loki - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Loki
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3