Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Rio

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Room for Hikari & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:11 pm

I like your vibe.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:12 pm

hey dude! i like yours too i love the bad boy comment lmao, how are you!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:14 pm

Wanna be my girl?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:16 pm

omg a showmance already? this is so scandalous im down
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:24 pm

Are you down? That would be chill, I will protect you and be active for you girl.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:34 pm

im so down. i have your back! i really like our tribe so far it's cute! i think we could potentially go really far!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:36 pm

We already have 2 people who would be easy to vote out if we happen to lose. I'll ride with the women, mainly you Room for Hikari & Rio 1f60e Room for Hikari & Rio 1f60d
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:41 pm

oh for sure, barbie and han definitely have big personalities they seem like great people! and of course you'd be my number one <3
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:45 pm

It's a done deal baby, we're riding into the sunset together.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:50 pm

i can already see the finish line

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:54 pm

What if I rather be your devil?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:54 pm

oh i forgot you said you were a bad boy. i'll be the angel!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:58 pm

What you up to today?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:02 pm

currently watching the new season of YOU, then i have a bridal party in a little, how about you?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Is it good? I'm about to go out grab a bite to eat, see some friends. I want to help the tribe work on this project too.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:25 pm

it's alright, if you've seen the first few seasons i do think they are running out of plot points, there's only so many people this man can kill. but the first episode has been pretty promising! and same here, your ideas were amazing i really love the takeaway from fear street it's really creative.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:00 pm

It's too premature for me to be all judgey, but I don't feel like we can really rely on Roger and Ryan to contribute a whole episode each. They were both here and offered absolutely nothing. I suck at being creative, but I'm at least trying to help. I won't be trying any funny business with the men on our tribe. I'm with you and the other girls, you more.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:16 pm

oh for sure, maybe we could get something going with the four of us? they haven't spoken to me or reached out the boys. i want to give them the benefit of the doubt because we do have a lot of time left but i saw they both logged in and spoke so i am feeling a little nervous about them. and you do not suck at being creative your ideas are actually awesome. you've contributed a lot and i absolutely love what you've come up with!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:50 pm

I don't really know how to vocalize it in the tribe area. I don't want to come across as someone difficult, but I feel like Han's idea makes it not be Final Destination. It's almost more like the movie Truth or Dare when they get taken over by an entity when it's their turn and smile weird.

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:58 pm

I feel like for an ending it could be good! like the idea that death is them. i know it's not much like final destination but we are also trying to be creative and original, if we dont put our own spin on it i feel like the judges won't really care for it. i dont think they'd look for us making the best exactly down to the T remake of a show, but our own spin on it!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:00 pm

I can get behind that. I tried to leave room for it when I did a layout of the season. Just want to be helpful before it's too late. Pull my weight and all. I missed you. I hope you're having fun.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:02 pm

missed you too! i am, how is your night going? and yes of course, you are being helpful you quite literally gave us the whole layout for this tv show! you're killing it!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:05 pm

I know my writing is shit, I need to help where I can. I see Ryan started talking to me. I just wanted to let you know. I might ask for a group chat with us, Barbie and Han. Are you chill with that? Having a good night. I'm watching You at the moment, but I might start Final Destination soon.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:06 pm

I would love that of course! and i definitely am not the best writer ever but you're contributing dont worry! and omg are you on season 3 of you? i'm definitely gonna binge it when i get home in a little!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:09 pm

Yes beautiful, I'm on season 3 episode 3 right now. These people should not bread Room for Hikari & Rio 1f602. I won't spoil it for you. We can talk about it when you have time to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Rio
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next