Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Rio

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:16 pm

naur ryan wouldn't have fixed this. dont lose hope rio were smarter than that
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 4:32 am

hey
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:22 pm

Hey, I’m so sorry I’ve not been around. I’ll be better. We have to find a way for Marty and Kylie to actually be loyal to us. I’ll work on Simon today. He seems to like me
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:23 pm

I voted Christina in the middle of the night btw
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:48 pm

HEY HOW ARE YOU FEELING??? i'm so sorry youre so sick omg. i hope you're a little bit better. i genuinely dont think we have the numbers like i dont even know what to do. i feel like one of us will be next unless they turn it on roger.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:53 pm

I hope them not touching us yet is a sign. If I win tonight you know it’s yours. I’ve missed you, how are you babe? I do feel better. I’ll be back to being normal Rio
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 4:34 pm

ahh im so glad you feel better i missed you too!! and yeah we're probably being saved for last. i'm hoping that fight with roger wil make him the target. and omg no keep it for yourself i want you to win
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 4:43 pm

And I want you to win 🥰. Did you have a good couple days? What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 4:55 pm

nothing really just spending time with my parents because i dont see them that much so i'm at their house for the weekend! i'm just glad that they are paying for my food LMAO. are you still super sick or healing up?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:09 pm

I feel ok now, I just ate some salad lol. What kind of food did they get you?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:24 pm

omg i ate a salad too twins!! good italian and sushi, theres not that much good food where i go to college so coming home is so nice!!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:43 pm

What kind of salad did you get?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:02 pm

lobster cobb what about you😍
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:05 pm

Have you heard anything about the vote? How’s your evening?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:23 pm

i haven't. im like 1000% sure im the vote though because i haven't heard a thing. it's okay other than that though! how you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:42 pm

I think it’s me. I’m not hearing a thing either. I’m sorry we were so high and fell so low.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:46 pm

yeah it sucks but i mean there's nothing we can do about it. just weren't dealt the right cards. it's like these people dont even care to make connections outside of whatever alliances they have. which sucks for the people who aren't included in them i guess.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 1:28 am

Yeah because it could have been cute if Kylie and Marty were truly on board. I was planning to be loyal about that. It was also bad timing when I went MIA. I’m so sorry for that
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:10 am

ur fine dont even worry, i was told im 100% the vote so i have loved playing this game with you and getting to know u. i will talk to u soon <3

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 12:46 pm

I miss you Sad these people are so boring and I want to talk about pies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Rio   Room for Hikari & Rio - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Rio
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15