Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Hikari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Room for Barbie & Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:03 pm

hey girl i fucking love your energy. you came in swinging mhm

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 pm

Thank you beauty queen! I thought I was just going to have to fight the monsters and murderers, not my own tribe 💀
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:13 pm

she came for your neck please. if it was a fashion show you scalped her and left her bald. at least we're decently active from the start, and rio seems cool as hell

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:18 pm

So true hehe. Ikr!!! I'm so happy how active we all are so far! And he does! Manifesting a win for us! And lowkey hope we have an inactive so they can be an easy first boot if we do lose
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:22 pm

oh for sure, the first 4 of us here i am really liking we all match each other's energy a lot i hope the other two will also. i am PRAYING we win being first to lose is embarrassing

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:05 pm

Hey girlieeee! How're you doing? 💜
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:07 pm

hey love, i'm doing great! i'm glad were getting this immunity done and i actually think it has a really good chance of winning. how are you?

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:10 pm

I'm good! I agree!! I love our idea so much and can't believe something like it isn't already a tv show. Hollywood really be slacking lol. I'm feeling very good about our chances too! If we lose I'll be so sad 😭 I'm about to go to the beach so I wanted to make sure I tried to contribute something before I did just in case lol.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:14 pm

yeah, i love the spin we made on it, quentin tarantino could never. at least if we lose though we had roger who never showed up. i'm sure we could all agree on voting him out. omg lucky you still have beach weather in october. enjoy your day <3

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:22 pm

He really couldn't. And so true I agree with that. Thank you 💜 The way I don't even know why I'm going because that water about to be cold as hell and I don't like sand. If my family wasn't making me go I wouldn't. If I don't log back on, know either a wave swept me out to sea or a shark ate me. They love plastic I hear 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:27 pm

please im the same way i would rather die than have sand in my ass and be uncomfortable! you better come back dont leave me with these people i'll beat up the shark and retrieve your body

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 am

You are now on different tribes. You may not use this chat until you land on a tribe together again. Thank you.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:04 am

Hey girl omgosh I missed you 💜
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:09 am

MY GIRL OMG😭 i missed you how was your other tribe!!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:30 am

Simon's quite chatty, but Greg and Crustina are rather dry and give short messages. I think that's just how Crustina is though, but I swear I'm getting a vibe Greg don't like me lmaoo. We'll see how that plays out 💀 How was yours?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:35 am

he probably associates you with han, and they had their little fight. i was worried about y'all tbh if you lost so i am kind of glad that we lost and you both were safe. loki is also extremely dry. kylie is super sweet but doesn't give too much same with marty. we didn't speak a whole lot it was kinda just like a group decision to take out the person who didn't come to immunity. why is like everyone but us dry as fuck??

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:47 am

Yeah it was a really scary night because I was worried about you and Rio too. Lmaooo they really are 💀 I guess not everyone can be entertaining. Guess they think since this is a Horror season they have to be boring and dry like most final girls to make it to the end hehe. Like show some personality people. Then again they might be depressed because they've done nothing but LOSE and we really can't relate 💅
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:52 am

LMAO get them!! we got lucky like i didn't want to vote out ryan but with him not showing up i didn't want to defend him either because that would seem so sketchy and make us all a bigger target. so hey if it wasn't me i was like YES THROW HIM OUT!!!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:58 am

Lmaooo so true I would've done the exact same like we can't defend anyone that doesn't show up. Hopefully Roger keeps turning up to be a vote with us lol. He didn't show yesterday because he had to work
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:03 am

he worries me. like i feel like he's loyal but he also scares me in the sense that he doesn't show up. he's a good number but it's hard when he isn't here. do you also trust greg pretty well?

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:15 am

Exactly that. He's making it sound like he'll be around more, which I need to see to believe, but he's alright. Greg scares me a bit ngl. We didn't really talk to each other that much, but maybe that'll be fixed in a group setting? I don't mind him
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:20 am

yeah he's definitely seeming like now that it's merge he will take it seriously. yeah he scares me too with how good he is at these competitions, and i definitely think the idol wasn't used. i'm gonna try to talk to him and hope we can maybe pull in him and loki.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Hikari   Room for Barbie & Hikari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Hikari
Page 1 of 1