Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger

Go down 
+3
Rio
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:19 pm

Only the hosts, Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:22 pm

Thanks John, and hi squad! A moment of silence for our fallen comrade Rya- that's enough.

I thought we needed somewhere to strategize because we are 6-5 down here if the others all band together. How have your conversations and such been going? Do you think there's a solid duo we could bring in to take our numbers to seven, without them thinking they're on the bottom of this seven once we get to that point?

Rio, Barbie and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:35 pm

I thought Marty was pretty chill and Loki seemed lonely, but could all be for show honestly

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:36 pm

I mean, I'm very happy to bring those two in if it means we get numbers, I just don't wanna be played.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:06 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for making the chat Han! Whatever y’all think is best, I’m down for it
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:09 am

So any idea for who we're voting? I'm good with whoever ... I just hope whoever it is didn't win immunity 💀
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:12 am

Trueee did any of us win? That’s like the ideal scenario 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:13 am

i won!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:14 am

Omg I just saw! Congrats Hikari omg baddest bitch in the building !!!
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:16 am

Congrats Hikari!! 💜
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:19 am

thanks yall that was a fucking trip! what are we thinking for the vote? im glad we kept it in the alliance!

Barbie and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 am

I’m thinking we finally get rid of Xtina, she seems like the glue that holds the other side together

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 am

Girl all them ties I know your heart was pounding lol. So should we try to go for someone we think doesn't have an idol?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:47 am

oh my god it was i kept telling myself id win the next round and to calm down then another damn tie. i wonder who it was against tbh. and yeah maybe just someone we think we can easily get rid of
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:51 am

I feel Loki and Greg are good at speed so it might've been one or both of them? Idk.

I feel like I'm about to pass out so I'm gonna go to bed soon and vote whoever we decide in the morning loves. Sweet dreams everyone 💜
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:30 am

Shit, I fell asleep during this challenge. I’m so proud of you. I’m voting Christina?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:23 am

So happy for you Hikari! I guess it’s time I can tell you guys I got our idol. With it being like day 2 when I got it I of course didn’t know who I could trust etc, but I have it. I’m likely playing it tonight because things could get shady real fast. Should we do a vote split in case Christina has the other idol?

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:17 am

Aw omg Han thanks for being honest with us!! You’re such a G, ily girl I love you And yeah I’m down for that!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:38 am

I fully believe Greg told me the truth about the Idol being played, so I'm voting to take out Marty for saying it hadn't. If I'm wrong then I'm wrong but that's my feeling.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:58 am

good morning! han, marty and greg weren't on the same tribe i dont think? also loki said in his post on the tribal thread that there was still 3 idols. he was on the tribe with greg and still thinks there's 3. just something to look at.

Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:38 am

Yeah Marty was on the green tribe and Greg was on the purple tribe I think
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:40 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Should we do a vote split in case Christina has the other idol?

This is smart but what if the 6 of them all put their votes on the same person? Should we tell them different names to throw them off?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:53 am

oh so it's loki lying... in that case...
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:54 am

tell them all to vote me if you want
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:57 am

not me not remembering who is on what tribe properly hehe

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next