Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger

Go down 
+3
Rio
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:27 am

And I didn’t flip (at least I don’t think I did), I thought we were gonna split the vote bc Han had mentioned it earlier and nobody really communicated who was voting where so I voted for Marty and I think Han did too? I’m still not sure what happened there, it’s possible I was the one who messed up the vote but this is my first survivor game and I’ve only seen one season, I’m still trying to get my bearings
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:30 am

yeah if we all stuck together it would've been a tie and we could've went to rocks for barbie. i just wanted to know the votes for my own reasons and trying to piece together where everyone's heads are at.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:33 am

That’s fair and I respect that, I guess I probably should’ve asked before just voting but Han said she was voting for Marty and I just thought to do it too
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:14 pm

Hey, so sorry I’ve been a flop. I’m feeling better today. I caught a virus or something. I probably lost 20 pounds in the last few days. How do we overcome this? So Han saved Christina essentially and then they got her out right after? It’s ok Roger. In hindsight maybe I should of been braver and try to go to rocks for Ryan. At the time it just felt scary. Hikari and I had 50% chance one of us was leaving, that thought scared me more than losing Ryan. I was convinced John would mess with us and not merge us right after
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:36 pm

No worries! Sorry I’ve been at work so I haven’t had the chance to be active. Did either of you win immunity ?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:43 pm

Naw, not me
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:45 pm

As long as Simon or Christina don’t have it, we’re Golden - one of them literally needs to leave this tribe
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 1:06 am

Which one of them should we vote for?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:36 am

I’m so sad to see Hikari leave. I guess it’s just you and me now Rio. Hopefully tonight we can maybe see about getting rid of either Simon or Christina, I’m trying my best to get through to everyone else
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:56 pm

RIOOOOO I think I FINALLY got through to Kylie! She and Marty are on board with breaking up Christina and Simon!! We have 4 locked votes, we’re just trying to secure one more! This means both of us can make it to final 7, this is really good for us Rio! Listen I know we haven’t been very close throughout this game but you and me are the last 2 from our OG tribe, it would be SUCH an injustice if we didn’t see this through to the end so that we can prevail!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 2:41 pm

I am all for it. Truth be told, Hikari and I were planning to work with Kylie and Marty but then we merged and it all went to shit. I’m still down with it. Who do we want out between them? We also need Loki and Greg out before Kylie chooses them over us

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 3:18 pm

I completely agree Rio, I don’t fully trust Kylie and Marty bc I think they’ve been working w Simon/Christina and could potentially be working w Greg/Loki but we need them for this week. We’re gonna play it by ear w the immunity comp and figure it out from there. Kylie is thinkin Simon bc he’s better at comps but Christina is a diva and I know the jury would love to see her walk in. I think we get rid of them over the next 2 weeks and once it’s just us, Greg/Loki and Kylie/Marty, we convince Kylie/Marty that they’ll have an easier time beating us than Greg and Loki who have won comps in the past.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 pm

Han, Hikari, Barbie - if you’re still in here and still capable of seeing this, I won the immunity competition so that Simon/Christina couldn’t. I gathered all the votes and I sealed their fate. We’re sending them to jury for you guys, I hope you’re proud of us!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, Rio, & Roger
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3