Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Loki & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Loki & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:37 pm

Only the hosts, Loki, & Rio have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:48 am

Hey Rio, glad to be on the same side as you!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:45 am

Finally, I wanted to apologize for how things went a few nights ago wasn’t cool you being called names and stuff. How are you today?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:26 pm

No worries about that! lol I didn't take any of it seriously, I assumed it was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:48 pm

Yeah, I assume it was as well. How are you feeling about this tribe?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Better than I've felt in days lol. It looks like we got a few of the good challenge people so it would be nice to string some wins together. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:56 pm

I won’t lie, my buttcheeks are clenched right now. I don’t know how people view me since I’m from a tribe that I assume people are over seeing win, but the harmony was not all kumbayas over there, we just kept getting lucky. Like me getting that point 1 second before deadline even though I thought Simon already had it. I was like let me post to at least not look stupid 😂. With that said, I’m happy to have new people to talk with. It was getting rather boring.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:02 pm

haha really? That's surprising. I feel the same way though, like I probably came off as annoying and figured I'd be a target. Regardless though, I don't think anyone views you in a negative way. I can only really speak for the Witch tribe. I think Han made herself look bad, that's all and I didn't even think she was that bad tbh. You seemed like the cool one.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:08 pm

The vibes I got from your tribe is that you were the challenge horse, the calm in the tribe and the funnier one. Gregory had a chip on his shoulder and Kylie seemed super sweet. It might change, but don’t expect much from Ryan. He replies once per 48 hour periods 😂
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:25 pm

lol well I appreciate the compliments! Greg was so quiet in our threads it was kind of weird to see him lose it in the challenge threads. That is 100% the vibe I get from Ryan, like sometimes I forgot he was still here.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:33 pm

That’s boring. I was hoping he was a little shit in the tribe too, spice things up 😂
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:43 pm

Oh not really lol and Patty too! That was so weird! That was pretty much the only she ever posted was the argument with Han. Then she logged off and I don't even think she voted that night.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:53 pm

That sucks. I was shocked she left since she seemed active, but I guess that wasn’t the case. We did have inactives too but we got lucky it didn’t impact us.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:39 pm

A nice luxury to have for sure. Are you a horror movie buff?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:54 pm

So any thoughts on this one?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:59 pm

You know, I thought I was but this game is making me realize that I'm out of touch and outdated with my knowledge. Sorry for being so slow. I don't know if it's something I ate but I'm not feeling well tonight and keep throwing up. I have heard rumblings that people want to keep the tribe strong and Ryan appears to be our weaker link in challenges. I think John scared people that we will not merge for a while anyway. I was already fine with putting this tribe first, but I don't really know if this is the plan. I'm slowly making my way through rooms right now. Took me so long just answering the questions. I'll let you know if I hear anything else soon
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:03 am

Hmm alright. Well let me know,.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:10 am

Have you heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:14 am

I heard Ryan lol. I voted Ryan. I don't really do the back and forth stuff. I'm sure it's him or me.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:20 am

It's what I've been hearing too. For all I know it could be me though. It hasn't been that chatty tonight
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:25 am

If it were you, they would have came to me for my vote and that never transpired. I would have told you.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:39 am

I appreciate that. I hope we're both here tomorrow and that we can win the next one
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:02 am

Thanks for keeping me by the way, I know Ryan was an OG tribemate so it was definitely appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:22 pm

I hope it shows I’m willing to shake things up. I had no idea if he had the idol though, so I had to play chill and lie to him the whole night
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:47 pm

That's totally understandable. I'm sorry you were in that position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Loki & Rio
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next