Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Loki & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Loki & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Only the hosts, Loki, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:39 am

How’s it going, Loki? So glad to finally meet you Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:42 am

Hi Simon! It's nice to meet you too! Congrats on merge by the way.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:45 am

Congrats to us on the merge and jury!! I’m happy to see you here!! Also pleasantly surprised that Ryan was voted out, first of the former Exorcist tribe haha how are you feeling about everything?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:50 am

No kidding! I was pretty convinced they were lying to me lol. I guess, Ryan was sort of not really the most involved on their tribe and they thought we would be in those two tribes a lot longer than we were so I think they went for challenge strength over Ryan. Luckily for me.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:06 am

That’s crazy, but I’m glad you all made it!! I saw you all online until very late so it must’ve been an intense tribal!!

Things are going to get real interesting now especially with this new twist! What do you make of it? Haha
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:00 am

New twist is going to be crazy, especially with all the idols in the field as well. I think every vote is going to be tip toed around. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:41 am

Loki wrote:
New twist is going to be crazy, especially with all the idols in the field as well. I think every vote is going to be tip toed around. What do you think?

I think it adds another factor of unpredictability that will make things super messy lol but I’m hoping that former purple and green tribes are willing to work and stick together now that we have merged and because we do make up the majority moving forward. I think we are all pretty much thinking the same because the blues seems to be right from what I’ve gathered aside from Ryan because he wasn’t super active, but’s he gone now lol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:51 pm

I think it would be in our best interest. I do think Roger was sort of seen as inactive as well from their side. At least that's kind of what Rio mentioned last night.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:08 pm

Loki wrote:
I think it would be in our best interest. I do think Roger was sort of seen as inactive as well from their side. At least that's kind of what Rio mentioned last night.

How were Rio and Hikari like? They seem really level headed and they were funny in the public chats! lol

I do agree that Roger was seen as an inactive because I think he works during challenges so he isn’t around for that a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:50 pm

They were both pretty calculated it seemed. They told me they were voting with me but something felt off with their reasoning for taking so long to confirm. Like Rio said he was concerned Ryan had an idol, but he had previously told me Ryan was never active so clearly I saw right through that.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:00 am

Loki wrote:
They were both pretty calculated it seemed. They told me they were voting with me but something felt off with their reasoning for taking so long to confirm. Like Rio said he was concerned Ryan had an idol, but he had previously told me Ryan was never active so clearly I saw right through that.

yeah, that's what i'm getting too. that's really weird that Rio would say that, but that means he lied to you lol i feel like maybe it was a cover up of who actually has it!

at least you know where you stand with them now though! now you know you gotta be careful when you're talking to them because they're trying to play mind games on you lol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:05 am

Very true. I think this vote is going to probably draw a big line in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:09 am

Loki wrote:
Very true. I think this vote is going to probably draw a big line in the sand.

i think so too. what are you thinking? if the 6 of us vote together, we control the votes. if not, then who knows who will go lol
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:16 am

How’s it going Loki? Been a minute since we’ve chatted! Hope you are doing well!!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:54 am

Hey! Yeah sorry, I guess once we got into the group room I sort of neglected the individual ones. But I'm good. Just catching up with the tribal thread, I find it distasteful that people feel the need to try to create drama when they're voted out. Like imagine, blowing up over a Survivor game online that includes A chipmunk, a space alien and whatever the hell Greg is? lol but oh well. How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:07 am

LMAO I’m actually kind of shocked that Han didn’t go harder with dragging our names through the mud. She was super feisty the other night so I thought she would bring that heat once the votes were read. I thought she would go hard on me because of how much BS I was feeding her lmao 

I’m doing okay though, I can’t believe the difference between the first half and now this second half of the game. The blue tribe has had the upper hand since the beginning and now our 6 is taking it back from them. I feel like they hate us all equally lmao
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:11 am

You're probably right. I expect we will get something similar from the last 3 as well. Just gotta let them have their little temper tantrums and go with it. Like I don't know what Han expected. Her pitch to me came this morning at 4:30 AM and it just said "You should vote for Roger." Like... idk maybe give me some context or you know talk to me a little earlier lol.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:51 pm

Loki wrote:
You're probably right. I expect we will get something similar from the last 3 as well. Just gotta let them have their little temper tantrums and go with it. Like I don't know what Han expected. Her pitch to me came this morning at 4:30 AM and it just said "You should vote for Roger." Like... idk maybe give me some context or you know talk to me a little earlier lol.

Hahaha that’s so funny. They were self imploding so easily, it was pretty shocking to see. I’m thinking winning all of those challenges in the beginning prevented them from seeing who they could actually trust within their original tribe, which actually worked out for all 6 of us even though we started off this game horrendously with each tribe having to lose 3 people right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 6:57 pm

You're probably right about that! If they just went to one TC it would have probably exposed some things!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:18 pm

Congrats Loki!! You did that! I’m so happy for you and I’m glad we were able to keep it within the six!!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:45 pm

Thanks! I'm glad too. It's nice to not have to be paranoid for sure.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:04 pm

Yeah, this game causes paranoia up the wazoo and having that immunity is the only way to feel actually safe haha

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Simon   Room for Loki & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Loki & Simon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Loki & Simon-
Jump to: