Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Loki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Barbie & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Only the hosts, Barbie, & Loki have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:43 am

HIIIII! Omgosh I've wanted to talk to you forever lol. How're you? 💜
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:47 am

Ah good, so it was mutual then? Splendid indeed! I'm going great. Happy to still be in the game honestly lol! How are you?

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:59 am

Oooh "splendid". So fancy 😍 Expected tbh since you are a prince lol. I'm good!! Excited to still be here and that I can be a juror should I get the boot, but also rather nervous because of this twist and these good players I can't beat lol. And then there are those idols that are probably still out there 😭

But congrats on still being here!! 💜 Hate how much you've been to Tribal Council lol 😭
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:05 am

Oh stop you're embarrassing me! Isn't Barbie basically the princess of toys? So you get it!

This twist is big. It's essentially another idol, so there's what 4 idols? There's just going to be landmines everywhere. But maybe it won't be so bad and we're on jury! So that's exciting. You've never even been to tribal yet. That's damn impressive if you ask me.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:19 am

Ooh you're right so true 😍💜

And exactly this is about to be a WHOLE mess 💀 No one's going to know where to vote lmao. And I sure haven't thanks to luck lol. I'm so scared now that I have to start going to them. I hope all the idols, if any haven't been used yet, get played tonight hehe. Just get them out of the way. I have no idea who won the Exorcist one. I know it wasn't Ryan or Roger because tbh they aren't very good and it wasn't me because I couldn't get past that stupid challenge with the random letters. I still don't know the answer and am lowki mad I most likely have to wait until the end of the season to find out 💀
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:59 am

That would be so amazing. Just flush everything! But yeah I could not get passed the word unscramble. They're like my nemesis I swear. Plus I haven't seen a lot of horror movies so I was screwed.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:11 am

I think I've seen like maybe 10 horror movies total because I just can't do it lol. I can only watch some during the day with the sun shining bright because I scare easily. Although I have been able to do some at night now because I've watched a few enough for the scare to wear off and know when all the jump scares/kills are coming.

So, do you think we should form an alliance with some other people? I'd love to work with you and have your back in this game 💜
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:55 pm

haha yeah I'm similar! But it depends on the type. Like Halloween? Psh I somehow think I could take a slow moving Michael (even though I can't) but something like The Ring, hell no.

But yeah I'm down. I definitely got good vibes with Hikari yesterday. I'm assuming you two are friendly.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Michael is so hot to me lmaooo. Like even now in his new movie he might be like 60 -something but I'd still let him stab me as many times as he wants 🤣😍

Yeah Hikari's nice from the little I've spoken with her. Did you get to talk to Marty much? I love his vibe and wouldn't mind forming something with him. Are you friendly with Kylie? She seems sweet too
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:48 pm

I'm terrified that you think he's hot lol but you do you.

I talked to Marty a little but and he seemed cool. Kylie is very much a sweetheart, my favorite of the witch tribe in fact.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:55 pm

Lmaooo I have issues, okay? 💀💜

Yes she's quickly become a favorite of mine. She's so nice and funny. We were just laughing about how Patty randomly popped up and popped off before being voted out. Still one of my favorite moments from this game.

Hmm you responding right after the challenge ends leads me to believe you made it to the end hehe ;-P
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:58 pm

haha that was a good moment, and the best part is I'm pretty sure Patty didn't even vote that night cause the vote was 3-0 lol. Like why would John read them like that if she voted?

ahh I knew I should have waited! When I got out, I just went about my night and figured I'd log back on around 11:00 when the 5 hours were up! Pinky swear.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 am

Lmaooo Patty such a mess. Queen tbh. Unless she voted for herself? 💀

Mmmhmm okay I believe you hehe Razz

Ugh the way I don't really want to vote anyone out. It feels so mean 😭
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:14 am

Patty was a hero, we just couldn't see it at the time.

It gets easier the more you do it. Like murder. You're pal Mikey can confirm.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:20 am

Lmaooo help not that analogy Room for Barbie & Loki 1f602 The way I don't even know who to vote for because everyone seems so nice 😭
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:21 am

Well if you just like, didn't vote for meeee per se, it would be swell.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:25 am

Lmaooo of course I'm not gonna vote you out. I need the eye candy to stick around 😍 Just make sure you don't vote for me lol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:29 am

I don't plan on voting you. lol you actually talk to me.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:34 am

Oh good because I thought I was gonna have to call Thor lol Razz Aww now who wouldn't want to talk to you? How rude of them! But I can relate. It do be quiet out here on this forum for me sometimes. I just chalk it up to people being busy or sleep lmao. I swear I've talked with Chucky in my confessional more than some of our castmates lmao Room for Barbie & Loki 1f602 Room for Barbie & Loki 1f480
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:39 am

" I just chalk it up to people being busy or sleep"

It's like when my dad left and he said he'd call. I'm sure he's just busy.

But in all seriousness. People are talking but not really talking, you know? lol like it's just a lot of formalities.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:43 am

OMGOSH pls I can't with you 🤣💀😭

Yeah I get that. No one really wants to say what they really wanna say and want to keep things close to the chest. I'm gonna be a paranoid wreck by the end of this game I can already feel it lol. I'm so glad we have time tomorrow to vote because I'm about to pass out
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:12 am

Good morning! 💜 Have you heard anything about the vote yet?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:45 am

Good morning! I'm just getting caught up, but it weird me out that most people went radio silent, but it is a weekday still and it's hard to reply at work for me too so I get it. But people seem reluctant to tell me names. I've heard Rio from someone and Simon from someone. Like what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:08 am

I've heard Rio too, then I've heard Greg, then someone else said Marty, and then I've heard Han, and someone else said Christina so I feel like I'm being lied to and everyone's just playing roll call because this is just a mess. But I haven't heard your name so that's good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Loki   Room for Barbie & Loki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Loki
Page 1 of 1