Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Loki & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:15 pm

If that's their plan, I've also been left in the dark. Which wouldn't be too shocking.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:22 pm

I just told Marty I voted him out. There's no reason to lie at this point
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:22 pm

That's why I told him as well.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:23 pm

Roger told me he was going to post it too in the room we share with him. He still hasn't and that was over 10 minutes ago. This is why my ass is clenched right now. I don't feel good about it Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 1f602
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:26 pm

I don't think it's you. I wouldn't worry.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:28 pm

He just told him now, phew. I was scared they were worried about us 2 linking up. They know I wouldn't mind sitting in finals with you and that scares them
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:30 pm

That’s admirable. Thank you. Glad nothing funny went down there.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:43 pm

Same, congrats on final 4. How are you doing tonight?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 1:15 am

Congrats to you too!

Overall I'm pretty good tonight! This week is kind of cruising by. Hbu?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 3:03 pm

Same here, just running around today trying to be done and ready for tonight. I really hope we both make it
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 6:59 pm

Hey! Yes I hope so as well. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 7:49 pm

Congrats buddy. Is there any chance you would consider voting with me this round? I feel like me being MIA for 3 rounds will work against me heavily in finals and I betrayed most of my tribe, so the best I could do is maybe getting Hikari's vote, that's it
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 7:52 pm

Yeah of course. I think all options are on the table here. Thank you by the way.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 7:55 pm

Who would you prefer voting out? Roger is already telling me he might vote me out because he wants me vote in jury, I'm open to voting either one
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 8:01 pm

Rio, I'm sorry. I wish I had more to think about it than 15 minutes. I genuinely liked getting to talk to you more the last couple days. I just, you have too many tribemates in the jury and I can't. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 8:01 pm

Roger is more popular with them though. They blame me for our downfall
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 8:03 pm

I don't see it that way. I could be wrong, I really could. But I know how Roger came off to me and Greg and I just hope that's how it was across the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Rio   Room for Loki & Rio - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Loki & Rio
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4