Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg & Roger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Greg & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:43 pm

Only the hosts, Greg, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:25 am

Hey Roger how's it going?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:41 am

Hi Greg!! It’s so funny that you’re playing as Greg lmao I love Greg, he’s such a sweet heart!! I’m doing great haha how about you?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 am

Im great thank you! Yes I thought It would be a good idea, who doesn't love Greg! If I can be honest I feel like I am on the outside of this tribe! How do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:51 am

Oh no, I’m so sorry about that Greg. I was feeling kinda on the outs of my last tribe, the only reason I’m still here is bc I got lucky and we kept winning immunity tbh. But I’m glad I’m here w Barbie and Han bc they’re cool and genuine people. Are you not close w Christina and Simon?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:54 am

I feel like Han and Barbie are a pair, Christina and Simon are a pair, and then there's you and I left.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:00 pm

Oof, you may be right there. If me and you join up with either of the pairs, we could potentially form a majority within this tribe to keep us safe in case of any losses
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:23 pm

Well thats what I was hoping for. You and I to team up and work together. I think its our only hope tbh.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:31 pm

I’m totally down w that Greg!! I have some ground work already laid with Barbie and Han, even if they are a duo - this new alliance w them would be an even 2 on 2 which is good for us, plus we retain the majority in our tribe which would keep us safe for a while if we don’t win! Thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:47 pm

Honestly doesn't sound like a bad idea at all! Hopefully we win and we wont need to go to tribal though.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:57 pm

Very true, that’s the optimal scenario 😭😭 but in case we don’t win, a contingency plan is important for our survival my friend
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:08 pm

Most definitely!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:38 am

Hey Greg! I’m so excited we made merge and jury!! Ahhhh this is my first ever survivor game and I’m so incredibly honored to have made it this far, look at us omg we’re superstars!!! And I want you to know I 100% still have your back in this game, it’s still a numbers game methinks and you’ve got me in your corner - any scheming or strategizing we wanna do, I’m totally here for it and excited for the cause!!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:10 am

Likewise Roger! Omg thats amazing! Congrats on making merge!

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:14 am

Thank you Greg!! How are you feeling in terms of our new tribe? I know you felt isolated in our last tribe but at least now you have loki who was on your tribe right? I haven’t talked to loki yet but it’s on my list for today
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:30 pm

Still nervous of course lol. How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:42 pm

I’m feeling good! I’ve been talking around and seeing how the dynamics of the tribe have changed now that we’re all merged and it’s pretty clear to me that there’s two sides - the winning streak tribe with Han, Hakari, Barbie, Rio (which we clearly know I’m at the bottom of that totem pole) and the others with Xtina, Marty, Simon, Kylie. You, me and Loki are positioned smack dab in the middle and we can EASILY be the swing votes every week, deciding who leaves and who stays. I’m SO serious when I say I wanna got to the end w you Greg, I think we should form a trio with Loki so that we can have a hand in deciding who goes home at each tribal council. I think eliminating numbers from both sides and whithering away at them while they try to take each other out is the optimal way for us to get to the end. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:09 pm

Thats a very solid idea! Have you talked to Loki at all yet? Maybe propose that to him and see what he thinks?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:22 pm

I messaged him but haven’t gotten a response yet, I think of you nudge him in the right direction, he might be more willing. I think this play is a solid play that could honestly get us really far
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Playing the middle is our only option at this point, we can’t choose either side because we’re expendable to both sides
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Let me try and message him then
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Awesome thanks Greg!! Let’s make magic happen and get to the end of this game together 💯💯💯
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Roger   Room for Greg & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg & Roger
Page 1 of 1