Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Roger & Ryan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Roger & Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:09 pm

Only the hosts, Roger, & Ryan have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:50 pm

Omg heeeey Ryan Reynolds
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:51 pm

I think you’re fine as all hell, especially by my alien standards. Lot of ugly ass mfs here in space, me included w my big ass alien head
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:35 pm

Hi Ryan! How’s it going?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Sorry for late response, I've been tied up with work. Apologize for any rude comments it seems like I made I didn't mean anything by it and I hope that you can forgive me and we can move forward in this game
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:11 pm

I just didn’t like being hounded with the “Roger where u at” when we’ve both been equally absent lmao, it rubbed me the wrong way but it’s nothing deep. We’ve both been busy and we’re both trying our best to be as active as possible, that’s why you never saw me going all “Where is Ryan.” But no worries, We’re still tribemates and it’s all behind us 💯 I’ve been busy w work too so don’t even fret it, I totally forgive you!
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:45 am

You are now on different tribes. You may not use this chat until you land on a tribe together again. Thank you.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Ryan   Room for Roger & Ryan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Roger & Ryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Roger & Ryan-
Jump to: