Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty & Roger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Marty & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Only the hosts, Marty, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:51 pm

Greetings from space, Marty! Congrats on making jury/merge, this is my first survivor game so I’m just beyond excited to be here! How’s it going, how are you feeling about everything !
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:42 pm

omg roger hello!! congrats to you too! i think new players have either really bad luck or very good luck and you're clearly the latter Wink

and i am doing well ty super excited for merge too. how are you?
i am a bit overwhelmed because i just met 5 new people yesterday and now i have to talk to 4 new more people haha

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:32 pm

I’m doing good!! Also a little overwhelmed but trying my very best to be active! I work a lot so I can’t always be here sadly 😭😭 that’s why I’m so happy just to be here lmao I should not have made jury 😂😂 dumb luck but I’ll take it !!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:48 pm

awww don't say that! you're clearly doing something right that's why you're still here so give yourself more credit silly Razz

im like a big survivor flop so making merge is huge for me too haha
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:56 pm

Aw, we’ll look at us thriving now, love to see it 🤩🤩😍😍 how are you feeling about our new tribe mates, friend ?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:51 pm

i feel a little vulnerable but i just want to get to know everyone first and not make any waves you know? let's just be frens and not write each other's name down alright lol

how about you?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:22 pm

Lmaoooo I love that, like why can’t we just vibe - no votes, just love lmao
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:23 pm

I’m good but sad I got eliminated Sad there’s always next time tho
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:23 am

that was too tough!! that was not my comp, people are so fast
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:56 am

Omg me either, I got eliminated less than a minute after that round was posted 😭😭 it was tough but there’s always the next one! How are you feeling with the vote king ?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:50 am

good morning roger!!
and yeah there's lots of opportunities to win!!

i just want to do what everyone's doing
i don't care much who as long as it's not me
it's been quiet since last night so I'm a little confused lol

how about you?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:15 pm

I’m actually just waking up to all this commotion, I’m sorry to see Barbie go but better her than us tbfh lmao
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:43 pm

big yikes i got two votes but i did my hear my name thrown out so it's whatever lol

yeah as nice as it was having Barbie here it's better her than us <3
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:55 pm

My name got thrown out too 😭😭 nobody is safe out here lmfao, this game is so scary 😭 I didn’t think survivor would have my ass so paranoid
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:57 pm

im just going to take it as a compliment and that they wrote my name cause they think im a threat or some shit lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:19 pm

Any idea what you’re thinking for the vote tonight? I’m down to say anybody else but each other, I’m feeling so vulnerable 😭

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:42 pm

I'm hearing Han for the vote, that's what I'm hearing at least. And with her using the idol last round I think it's the safest play right now. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:50 pm

Aw Han is one of the few people I trust most in this game, I’d be so sad to see her go Sad I’m confused why all the lower people on the totem pole are being targeted week after week - I know that if Han goes, I likely go next 😭
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:59 pm

Aw I'm sorry. I think everyone is taking it round for round and just trying to survive the vote Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:01 pm

I mean what I said about keeping each other safe, I just want some loyal allies in this game - aside from Han, idk who I can trust 😭
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:53 pm

it's so hard in here because not alot of people talk and you just can't tell what's actually happening
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:01 pm

Very true, and there’s a lot of schemers and such - it’s so scary
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:05 pm

exactly, and the little conversation i have with people, everyone is saying different things lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:30 pm

Shit is blowing up, apparently someone is lying on my name lmfao this is so messy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty & Roger
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next