Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:49 pm

Only the hosts, Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:00 pm

Omg about time lol HEY FRIENDS!! As you all know by now, I won the immunity idol!! Which means Simon and Christina don’t have it! Now is our opportunity to get rid of one of them, they’ve steamrolled their way through merge and if they make it to the end, they’ll win the whole thing every time. This is our opportunity and I hope we all see that and jump onboard to make magic happen and completely flip the trajectory of this game!

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:09 pm

Oh and I named the chat DJ TRIBEFLIP bc we’re turning the fucking tables in this tribe 💯💯💯

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:51 pm

Omg Dj tribeflip 😂😂 I love it!

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:07 pm

okay besties i am down to clown what we doing!!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:20 pm

We’re pooling our votes to get rid of Simon! I’m about to cast my vote to evict

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:21 pm

do we have it already?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:24 pm

Have what?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:25 pm

the votes silly lol

do you think the four of us will be enough?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:26 pm

Yes!! We have our 4 votes and Kylie talked to Greg/Loki and they’re on board! We secured all the votes we need 😎

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:27 pm

okay let's get it choo choo

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger All-aboard-train

Kylie Bunbury and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:36 pm

Yes we have the votes! Loki and Greg are on board. I’ve sent in my vote

Roger the Alien and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:27 am

Hey ever, just saw this. Simon is on me right now to know about the vote. I didn’t tell him anything. We’ll be able to get the votes I’m sure with us 4
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:48 am

Yeah we need to keep this super hush hush so they don’t play any hidden idols or whatever
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:08 am

We did it guys!! I’m so proud of what we accomplished!! Fuck Simon lmao he can go crack a walnut idc about his ass
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:14 am

lmaoooo good morning y'all
that was cute

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Hairflip-survivor
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:23 am

Not him being mad at me because I didn’t want to third wheel with him and Christina
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:26 am

i cant believe i just said i felt like lying help mehsvdbdbbdbd
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:33 pm

I’m so happy we’re the majority now guys!! The rest of this game is ours, the endgame is clear as day! Should we opt to get rid of Christina next or go for Loki/Greg?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 1:38 pm

BTW I work the next 2 days which means I’m gonna have to miss these 2 coming immunity competitions so best of luck to you guys and I hope we win so we can secure the next few evictions!!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:23 pm

I will be around and I got all of you. I’ll be honest, I just sent Christina a message. I’ve never once spoke to her and I’ve barely said 10 words about her in the game. Simon’s comments just made me want to at least tell her it’s all game for me and have nothing against her. Just want to be transparent

Kylie Bunbury and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:23 pm

What are we doing besties?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:25 pm

heyyy just give me a name and im down.
sorry been MIA was super busy today
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:10 pm

True and sorry I’m at work but I was thinking we target Loki only bc he’s a strong competitor and likely more capable than Greg to win. I just don’t know if he won the immunity or has an idol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:17 pm

I am down for that if you all are. We have 4 right here and that's enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next