Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:16 pm

I feel that gif through my whole body right now Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 1f602
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:43 pm

well, i think we're all in agreement right? Sad

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:53 pm

Yes 100% in agreement! Unfortunately Christina has to go Sad
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:55 pm

we really need to beat Loki tomorrow y'all 😭
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:57 pm

I knowwww if he makes it to the end he wins. Like we’re all fucked at that point
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:02 pm

Are we ready to vote now so we can get this tribal council posted and move on with our evenings?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:03 pm

im voting now yes, dont wanna prolong it

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:03 pm

I'll go vote now too
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:04 pm

should i be honest to christina? idk what to tell her 😭
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Not yet, let’s just all come clean together after the vote 😭😭 it sucks lying to our homegirl
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 pm

she's the last standing girl too like.. 😭
absolutely robbed
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:20 pm

I just want to be honest with you because I like you a lot and this was not a move against you, it was more because I feel like if it's not you tonight Marty, it will be me. For that reason I did just finally cast my vote and it was for you. I really truly am sorry. If it's me tonight, I wish you both the best
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:27 pm

I’m so sorry Marty, I feel terrible lying to you. Absolutely disgusting, but it’s what we felt we had to do 😭😭😭 we voted you out and I think Loki did too. We didn’t want the plan to be foiled but we also didn’t wanna make a fool of you or blindside you which is why we’re telling you now 😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:34 pm

WHAT?

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Tumblr_l92k69rjEM1qb1ipfo1_500
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:55 pm

This post was actually hilarious lmfao that gif sent me
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 2:00 pm

Wow Rio we’re the last two from exorcist and the last two from this chat! So exciting lol, congrats again on final 4 you sexy beast. Btw I’m gonna be a t a music festival today until Sunday so I apologize in advance for any inactivity!!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 3:05 pm

I hope you have fun at the festival babe. I’ve been running around all day trying to be ready for tonight

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 3:23 pm

Thank you! We got this
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 5:54 pm

I believe in us and it would be so cute if we both make it to the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie, Marty, Rio, & Roger
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Group Rooms :: DJ TRIBEFLIP-
Jump to: