Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 1:00 am

Only the hosts, Kylie, Marty, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 1:05 am

Hi friends!! I’m so excited to have this group chat with you guys!! Your votes are PIVOTAL this week and can determine the outcome of the entire rest of the game. If Christina and Simon aren’t dealt with this week, they will take over this game. Idk how close you guys are with them and frankly, it doesn’t matter - what matters is that they’re way too overpowered and they’ll turn on anyone who no longer serves them a purpose. I’m someone who can literally be evicted at any time, but they’re a duo who is going to be much trickier to get rid of. This is that opportunity, while we have the votes!! I’d love to help you guys take them down and then if yall wanna take me out next week, so be it - but at least I helped you break up a powerful duo that’s 100% going to make your journey to the end significantly harder the longer they stay in. Are you guys down for the cause ?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 10:09 am

hey cuties!!
good morning

i already explained the situation to you roger in private that i had already voted last night and this was a bit of a late plan im so sorry. but ofcourse i see what you are getting at and we will see what we can do tonight!

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 10:56 am

Good morning <3

I know this round didn’t go the way you hoped Roger but I still believe it’s not too late to figure this out. We just need to plan now and see who we can bring on board with us

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:28 am

Good morning guys!! Wow I’m just feeling so blessed to be here, this is so exciting! I was so sure I was leaving, nobody tells me anything. Where did you guys vote?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:20 pm

I’m happy you’re still here Roger. I’m happy we all just made top 8. I voted Hikari and I explained why I did that. Hopefully we can coordinate better on the vote this round

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:23 pm

Hopefully bc I don’t wanna become the next casualty 😭😭 and it’s okay Kylie, I understand and thank you for the transparency!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:54 pm

I think it's kinda cute how us 3 are like at the bottom of our original tribes and we came together Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger 1f606

Kylie Bunbury and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 10:06 pm

Omg that’s a fact lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:43 pm

Omg no way ?? You guys were at the bottom of your tribes too!! Lmaooo I found a home!! I love youI love youI love you

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:45 pm

Yeah I've always felt like a third wheel with Christina and Simon lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:53 pm

Same my friend - I’ve been the perpetual third wheel this entire game. I was the third wheel to Barbie/Han, I was the third wheel to Simon/Christina and they threw me utb after they literally were the ones to reach out to me, and I was the third wheel to Hikari/Rio once Barbie/Han left. I’m so happy the 3 of us found our way to each other
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:48 pm

Hope you guys a having a great day!! I wont be very active tonight/tomorrow bc of work but I’ll check in when I can and good luck in the immunity comp!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:27 pm

alright gurls what's our plan of action
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:49 pm

Did any of us win immunity ?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:52 pm

no not me Sad

i just realized we have majority if rio votes with us
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:07 pm

I wasn’t even able to do it. I’ve had a really busy and stressful day today
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:09 pm

Yeah and Rio is down to vote w us!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:09 pm

I hope everything is okay Kylie!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

who do you guys think we should do?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:11 pm

Are you guys down to target Loki? That leaves us as the only 2 duos in the game and we run the game at that point

Kylie Bunbury and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:18 pm

Yeah for sure. Have you spoken to Rio? I don't know how close he is to them because Rio and I don't talk much
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:22 pm

I’m pretty sure I’m like the only person he has in this game, Rio is kinda inactive as of late but he’s totally with us 💯💯

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:23 pm

okay cool i trust you!

i just wish he would reply in our room for a little confidence lol

Kylie Bunbury and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:29 pm

I’m down too. I’m just laying low tonight and not talking to people except you guys

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger   Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie, Marty, & Roger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Group Rooms :: The Underdogs-
Jump to: