Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie & Roger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Kylie & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 pm

Only the hosts, Kylie, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Hi Kylie! Greetings from space! It’s so great to finally make your acquaintance haha, it’s my first survivor game so I’m honestly just proud and happy to be here Smile how are you doing tho love ?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:39 pm

Omg hiii Roger!! I’ve always wanted to meet an alien lmaoo. This is my first survivor game too and Im so happy to be here too. I never believed I could make the merge in a survivor game 😭

I’m good though. Nvm that’s a lie. I’m stressing tf out with this twist lmaoo. I really wanted to make the merge and now that I made it I’m like um now what?? Lmaoo. How are you tho?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:46 pm

I’m honored to be your first alien!! And I honestly thought I’d be first boot so is getting this far is a surprise to us both lmaoooo. And omg trueee this twist is so stressful! I hope as newbies, we’re able to maneuver this twist wisely lmao I’d hate to become a casualty bc of it 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:51 pm

No it will really haunt me forever if I get voted out because of a twist. I’ll just tell John to square up let’s fight LMAOO

And yeah I’ll be praying for us newbies to get get through this because I’m not even sure what I got myself into 😂

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:55 pm

Lmaoo true, us newbies gotta look out for each other sis!! I don’t want this experience to end for either one of us yet, that would suck to be a casualty so early into merge 😭😭

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:01 pm

Omg I know right!!! That would suck so bad. Like I keep telling myself I’m happy I made it this far but at the same time I’m like I don’t want to get kicked out now please 😭. I’m happy we finally get to talk tho. It was so strange seeing people post on the public threads and you couldn’t even message them lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:08 pm

Right lmao like we were so close but so far apart 😂 but true I’m glad we get to talk and I wish u the best of luck in the immunity comp tonight!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:18 pm

I actually didn’t even get to compete. I was on the phone and lost tract of time. I already missed the first timeframe when I remembered. I’m so mad at myself right now… but I wish you the best of luck though
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:43 pm

Oh I got eliminated the second round lmao so we’re both out of this 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:47 pm

Ugh damn that sucks. I’m sorry
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:32 am

It’s okay queen lmao you win some and you lose some 🤷🏽‍� Any idea what you’re thinking for the tribal vote ? 😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:18 am

That’s very true

And I’m not sure tbh. People aren’t being direct with what they want to do. Have you heard anything?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:48 am

Not at all, I think the paranoia about the idols just has people not wanting to drop names atm. I’ve been trying to get a str8 answer, I don’t think anyone knows what to do
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi Roger! I’m sorry I didn’t get back to you about the vote. When I told you I had not heard anything, I promise you that was genuine. I didn’t hear any names till this morning. The three names I heard were Barbie, Christina and Marty. Out of those three, Barbie was the one I felt like I had spoken to the least. I just assumed you would feel differently about that and we would vote differently. This is just me being completely honest with you.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:26 pm

Aw no worries Kylie, I like Barbie but we never talked strategy so I didn’t mind her leaving, but I was definitely taken aback bc I had no idea which way the votes were going
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:28 pm

Aww I totally understand. I’m sorry it went that way. I guess it was all hushed because of the fear of the idol. The paranoia is real in this game
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:58 pm

Yeah and apparently the majority wanted me out last night and only switched to Barbie this morning. Idk how or what happened but I think I’m in trouble
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:52 pm

Tbh I haven’t heard your name. I feel like people are focused on trying to figure out who won the immunity cause no one is coming forward
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:04 pm

That’s reassuring 😭💯 and yeah this invisible immunity thing is bringing on a new level of paranoia throughout the tribe
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:22 am

See I truly didn’t hear your name as the vote. I’m so confused where those two votes came from.

Btw as a newbie too, I know how hard it is playing this game. We both just made top 9. You ABSOLUTELY deserve to be here!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:29 am

Aw thank you so much Kylie, I appreciate the support I love you😭 and I don’t think you’re basic, I think you’re the nicest person here and probably one of the only trustworthy people remaining. I really don’t feel like I can trust anybody. That’s why as newbies I’d love to have each other’s backs long term, I don’t want this experience to end and I know you don’t either and to see two newbies in final 3 would just make my heart so full, I really think we can get to the end by looking out for each other

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:44 am

Aww Roger, that means a lot! 🤍 I guess they might see me as basic because I’m not running around here lying to people or lying about people. I don’t want to play this game like that. Anything I tell you I promise you it’s the truth, except maybe if someone lied to me and I didn’t know. I agree that it would be amazing to have 2 newbies in final 2. I would be so happy.

I was only hesitant with you because I didn’t know where you stood with Barbie and Han. I didn’t have a great connection with them so I didn’t want a situation where I put my trust in you and you play me by taking any info I tell you back to them. They’re both gone now and I see it as a clean slate for us to build something genuine.

I’ve been taking this game round by round and I’ve literally just been trying to survive. Every single person I’ve voted so far are people I had literally no connection with. Believe it or not I don’t care about old tribe lines.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:55 am

That really means a lot Kylie, I don’t have anyone in this game and I really do want some allies that I can be loyal to. For starters, I work a lot so I miss or flop in every immunity comp and that’s already better chances for you and everyone else - and second, I clearly don’t have anyone I can trust. I’m a free agent who’s just looking for a home 😭😭I love you
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 am

Roger I haven’t won a single comp or even helped my tribe score a single point. I’m the ultimate competition flop lmaoo so I would never go at anyone for missing comps or not being a comp beast. We’re all trying our best to play this game the best way we can. I really hate that you feel alone in this game

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Roger   Room for Kylie & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie & Roger
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next