Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie & Marty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Kylie & Marty Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:37 pm

Only the hosts, Kylie, & Marty have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:53 pm

Helloooo Kylie!!! omg nice to meet you! So glad to be on the same tribe with you, i feel like you and I went through the same thing in this game being the loser tribes 😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:16 pm

Marty!!! When you posted that gif on yesterday’s challenge thread I felt that deep in my soul 😂 We lived the tribal struggle life lmaoo. I’m so happy to finally get to talk to you. You were one of the people I put in my confessional that I would love to talk to. When I saw we ended up on the same tribe I was so happy

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Haha I couldn't help myself I was just so over losing and losing every damn round lol

Awwwww that's so sweet!! I wish we initially ended up on the same tribe I think we would've been besties. I'm glad you said that because now I don't feel so alone being the only green member here. <33

I feel the blue will stick together, like that's out of the question so it's you, me and Loki here.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:46 pm

Omg I know right! We had so many inactives on the purple tribe so it would have been amazing if we were initially on the same tribe but the survivor gods brought us together anyway 😁

Also I agree about the blue tribe sticking together. So it’s me, you and Loki or else we would just get picked off. I’m just hoping we can win tonight so we don’t have to deal with it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:54 pm

omg i feel you, my tribe was either fully inactive or semi inactive it was actually hard to go to every challenge knowing you're going to lose lol

and agreed <3333

are you close with Loki? maybe we can make a room of us 3 and make a plan of action just in case we go to tribal (crossed fingers we don't)
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:11 pm

Tbh me and Loki are good but we aren’t close. it’s just us two from our old tribe here so we have no choice but to work together. That’s why I was so excited to talk to you cause I haven’t been close with anyone all game tbh. But yeah I’m down for the room with us 3. We need to prepare for worst case scenario

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:18 pm

Omg same. It's honestly refreshing
It felt like I was talking to a rock in my old tribe lol

Hmmmm. I want to believe that we can just vibe and form new connections, like I already like you and Kuina (im sorry to the men lol) but I feel like we still can't take out the fact that we've all had previous connections prior to this tribe.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Sorry to the men 😂 and omg I like Kuina too.  Tbh for me it feels like the game is just starting because I didn’t have any solid connections from my old tribe. But the blue tribe together scares tf out of me and that’s why I feel like I need to work with Loki. Cause the last thing I would want is to get played by them thinking they’re genuine and then they stick together and pick us off lol that would literally mean all 6 of them would stay together. No one else outside that tribe would even stand a chance
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:14 pm

omg yesss so glad to know you vibe with kuina too!!

but yes, that's exactly where my head is at right now! i don't want to be played either thinking i made genuine connections then next thing you know, someone outside blue torch is snuffed again and the rest of us are just sitting ducks for the rest of the game so we should definitely play it smart.

i get the vibe that ryan is one of the weak link in their side,  what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:24 pm

Exactly! I asked Kuina about him and she said he doesn’t talk much and he’s not very social. But she also said he’s a great tribe member. I do agree tho that he’s the weakest link on their side. So if we lose, it may be best to look in his direction

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:35 pm

ooohhh okay that's interesting. i hope we can get kuina to side with you and me if it comes down to us going to tribal and targeting ryan.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:15 pm

I really hope so too. As much as she said he didn’t talk much, she still said how he’s really nice and a great tribe member. So idk if that means she would be willing to cut him. She also asked me about Loki. So I don’t know if she’s feeling me out to find out if I would want to cut him. If she’s asking me that out of genuinely wanting to know if I have a strong bond with him, then I’m fine with that because I really don’t. But if she’s asking me that in a way to see if I would vote him out to help their numbers for the former blue tribe then that’s not going to work for me.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:22 pm

good good. well just know i am not voting out loki if we go to tribal because i will not be helping blue win this game. i hate survivor because everyone is just a big fat liar and that's not how i roll lol but we definitely need to devise a plan for the worst even if it means lying to kuina.

one of us (you, me or loki) gets voted out and the other two follows pretty much.

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:31 pm

Exactly!! Like that’s why I almost didn’t play this season. I really don’t have the patience for the fake BS lol. I really like her but if that’s what we need to do then that’s what we need to do. Cause even if me and Loki were enemies from our former tribe, I would still be a dumbass to vote him out and follow right after him lmaoo.. The blue tribe already has way too much control over this game. I wish she wasn’t on that tribe tbh. It would have been easier for us 3 to work together.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:41 pm

help? me too  Room for Kylie & Marty 1f602  like if this was big brother i'm going to be honest with you and none of that mind games shit lol

and i know!! i have good conversations with her the way i do with you and if we were all together originally that would've been amazing.

do you have any ideas what we can do if we lose tonight? just trying to think ahead here in case we lose so we don't scramble to come up with something later haha

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:47 pm

I know right!! We would have ATE

Also tbh if we lose, we just need to be straight up and tell her that we want Ryan gone. We can say it’s because he hasn’t talked to us (which is true for me because I messaged him and he didn’t reply)… We can just be like we’re not feeling his vibe or something. Then we wait and see what she says. If she tries to fight for him then we know she has been BSing us cause from what she said they’re not that cool. Regardless tonight I’m voting Ryan and if we have to go to rocks then let’s do it. I’ve always wanted to see what that feels like 😂

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:55 pm

okay good plan that's actually really smart. he hasn't talked to me at all either and he sent a message on the tribe chat so oops.

oh i am soooo down for rocks lol. although im scared there will be an idol play, so maybe we can be like firm and say we want to vote Ryan out but really we (you, me and loki) are voting for Rio.  Room for Kylie & Marty 1f602

best case she really is with us and ends up voting for ryan but rio goes home. then that puts us and loki in a power position in here and just rebuild our trust with kuina.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:56 pm

but of course if you're not comfortable voting for Rio then we'll just do Ryan as planned
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:21 pm

She told me Han was the comp beast on their tribe so if I was to guess who has the idol, it would be Han or Barbie. Han is playing too reckless like she’s comfortable. So I won’t be surprised if she has it. The only reason I said we should just do Ryan is because we have a good excuse to want him gone without her thinking we’re targeting her too. If we lie and vote Rio then she will never trust us after that. In case it has to come down to me, you and her teaming up later we should just be honest. But if she starts to act shady and we need to flip it to Rio then I’m down with that.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Okay you're actually right. She just told me about the Han/Barbie thing so right now I feel like she's being real with us and I really want to trust her so let's do no shady business for now until we feel something is not right. I really want to team up with you and her.

She said she's with Barbie and Han but that they're also with EVERYONE so maybe she doesn't feel as comfortable as we thought and is looking for a better group which could be us.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:48 pm

Okay that’s good! If she’s spilling some tea then that makes me feel a little better about her lol. I know she’s close with Rio tho. We should just be a little careful about that too. You guys are my ideal people to work with even beyond this tribe cause I truly believed that I was getting voted out if we didn’t win that challenge yesterday. I’m just happy I was able to stay to meet you. Like even the way we’re talking, I haven’t talked this freely with anyone on my tribe all. It’s crazy.

Also I really hope Han or Barbie get voted out on the other tribe. It would suck if we somehow make the merge with Hakari and she drops us for them

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:03 pm

yeah she definitely likes rio because she's not said one bad thing about him but ryan she has emphasized that he's always been quiet and that they don't talk much — idk if this is her lowkey saying yeah ryan can go lol

and wait really? that sucks. i'm so glad you guys won the immunity then! i was rooting for both our teams to win every time haha. but i feel you with that. i haven't talked game like this with anyone! in our tribe the ones getting voted out are the least active in that round, there was like zero gameplay in there lol

let's hope christina, simon and greg can come together and convince roger to get out han/barbie. either way, they're looking like the strongest players right now and would be an easy target in the merge.

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:40 pm

Yup she kept telling me how amazing and trustworthy he is. So that made me know that they’re very close.

And yeah I felt like I was leaving because Loki and Greg barely talked to me, so I just believed they were talking to each other and they only kept me around before because everyone else was basically inactive.

And same! I was so happy that round they said we both won and blue was going to tribal. I was so mad when they changed it. Not even because you guys beat us, it was because the blue tribe were safe again.

And yeah you’re right. I hope they come together and can get one of them out or at least flush the idol.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:50 pm

yikes we (secretly) hate the men! (except me) lol

i don't have any tight allegiance with simon or christina so you don't have to worry about me wavering if we merge and they're still there. i feel more connected to you than i have with anyone with my tribe which sounds ridiculous but it's true

uggghhhh okay Nikita is super nice, but i was lowkey upset he messed up that round cause it really would've been the blue tribe on tc that round

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Marty   Room for Kylie & Marty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie & Marty
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next