Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty & Roger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:52 pm

yeah I heard you orchestrated the Barbie vote
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:11 pm

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS I did nothing of the sort but whoever told you is obv a lying ass bitch and likely the culprit
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:00 am

I stayed!! I’m thanking my lucky stars, I know me staying in this game has been purely accidental and I’ve been really lucky but that was so cruel of Han to say that. I thought I could trust her. Well I’m glad she left, tuhhhh lmao. Do you have any idea who the 2 votes against me could’ve been? Heard anything maybe?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:18 am

good (i hope) morning roger!!

sorry about that whole han situation
it sucks when the person you trust the most is the one that betrays you like it's nothing

and i have no clue but based on what han said on the tribal council, im assuming she's one of the votes
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:43 am

Hi Marty! Good morning! It sucks being involved in all this BS when I did literally nothing and I’m hardly active and people still wanna throw me under the bus and say I did all these things I didn’t do. It’s frustrating but it’s still a good morning regardless! Thank you for the support and I appreciate the kindness I love you I’m assuming the votes were Han and Simon or Han and Hikari. It sucks but that’s the reality of it, I don’t have a lot of allies in this game or people I can trust 😭 if you’re looking for allies, mine just got voted out and/or backstabbed me so I’m looking for someone to be loyal to lmao, pls I don’t wanna be the next one out 😭😭
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:05 am

And as a matter of fact, I wanna be honest with you before Crustina can tell you anything, or maybe she already has, it doesn’t matter. I voted against you at the first tribal meeting and the only reason I did was bc we had talked but we weren’t super close, like we had just talked that day and that’s the only reason I did it, I didn’t know where the votes were gonna go bc nobody really talked to me and so I just voted for you and I lied to you about it and I’m sorry. I should’ve just came clean but by that point I was scared
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:06 am

But now I sincerely don’t have anybody. Greg and Loki don’t talk to me, Rio and Hikari don’t trust me and Simon and Crustina are against me. You and Kylie are my last hope in this game and I wanna be completely transparent with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:11 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
And as a matter of fact, I wanna be honest with you before Crustina can tell you anything, or maybe she already has, it doesn’t matter. I voted against you at the first tribal meeting and the only reason I did was bc we had talked but we weren’t super close, like we had just talked that day and that’s the only reason I did it, I didn’t know where the votes were gonna go bc nobody really talked to me and so I just voted for you and I lied to you about it and I’m sorry. I should’ve just came clean but by that point I was scared

hey no worries! i knew of it because Han actually told me after Barbie left and I didn't hold it against you because we barely had any conversations then. i didn't tell you either because i didnt want to confront you about it or throw Han under the bus

so yeah we're all good. that's water under the bridge now and let's just move forward

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:12 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
But now I sincerely don’t have anybody. Greg and Loki don’t talk to me, Rio and Hikari don’t trust me and Simon and Crustina are against me. You and Kylie are my last hope in this game and I wanna be completely transparent with you guys.

I have nothing against you and I'd like to be transparent with you as well

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:16 am

Wow so I really couldn’t trust Han at all. That hurts. Well I’m happy you’re being transparent with me and I appreciate it Marty. Agreed, it’s water under the bridge my friend 💯💯
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:18 am

I’m not sure how close you are with Cristina and Simon but that power couple have been taking shots at my OG tribe mates week after week and if they get their way and evict me next, they’re gonna take over this game and steamroll to the end. They’re liars who have multiple cliques in their back pocket and think nobody realizes it. I’m literally playing solo amongst all these duos and they’re the ones that have been calling the shots. My reach is very small atm but I’m trying to convey that to as many people as I can
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:18 am

Yeah I'm sorry you had to find out like that. Han was here for herself and she told alot of lies which most of it sounded too ridiculous to even be believable.

I also appreciate you telling me the truth!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:31 am

Of course friend, I wanna be transparent with you moving forward bc you deserve that. And I mean what I said about Simon and Christina being the ones running things, they need to GO to balance the numbers before things get out of hand. I wanna work with you and Kylie to maybe make that happen and come together as an alliance. Do you feel good with Kylie? Idk how close you guys are but you’re the last 2 people in this house I have any chance of connecting with, I might be able to unite my OG tribe for this week so we can rally the votes against Simon/Christina but they still know I’ve dropped their names and I’m not sure they’ll be willing to trust me much longer after that

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:05 pm

I like Kylie too but I'm not too sure how close she is to Loki and Greg but if you feel confident enough in your relationship with her then I am down for that. It would be nice since we would all each be from different original tribe and have some sort of connection with everyone.

And I agree with you on the Simon/Christina thing. It's very eye opening when you mentioned it!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:44 pm

Sorry, I was at work! I’m glad you feel good about Kylie - as for her relationship with Greg/Loki, I have no idea but I think at least for this week, she’s willing to align with us to put an end to Christina and Simon. I think we all see the immensely dangerous nature of that duo and how they’ve controlled the past two votes. For that reason, I think she’s willing to see eye to eye with us for this week and maybe we can build and go from there into the next few weeks
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 10:00 am

good morning!! and hey no worries roger, apologies too as i was already asleep then.

i had already voted and logged out then when you messaged me so im sorry we didn't get to plan accordingly and i didn't realize kylie was willing to do that. we can see what we can do for this round though i am not opposed to anything

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:32 am

I’m glad Marty! I just don’t wanna be the next to go but I have a feeling my time here is set to expire soon. Hopefully tonight is the night we can do something about it!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 6:30 pm

hey don't say that, i see you making an effort more than the other blue did so don't count yourself out. let's hope it is!! let's get this immunity first

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 6:39 pm

Aw thanks Marty, I know I mostly got here by luck but I don’t just wanna go out without a fight, I’m giving it my best shot and hopefully it pays off but if not, at least I tried
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 6:46 pm

yes exactly but most of all remember to have fun Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 1f604

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 6:56 pm

I’m having a blast! It was so funny roasting Simon lmfao his lil chipmunk ass
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:29 pm

GUESS WHO WON IMMUNITY AHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:30 pm

CONGRATS BESTIEEEEE

Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Scream-queens-zayday-gracie-hugging-hug-judasfools-vis-visnja
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:51 pm

THANK YOU MARTY I love youI love youI love you Now we can vote out Simon and break up Simon/Christina!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:17 pm

this should be a cute blindside. did you hear from rio yet?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty & Roger
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next