Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty & Roger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:04 pm

period period.

it will be ridiculous if we cant beat Loki next round
it's 4 vs 1 lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:11 pm

Literally, if we still can’t win against Loki then just sign Loki the damn check lmao
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:15 pm

exactly LOL
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:16 pm

I hope John announces the vote soon
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:17 pm

same same but greg and loki are probably going to drag this out so don't expect it to be tonight
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:26 pm

Ughhhh wack af lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:28 pm

right lol i think im just gonna check out for the night now
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 9:39 pm

Yeah same, I’ll talk to u tomorrow friend!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:19 pm

haha talk to you tomorrow roger!!!

couldn't help myself and pop back in when i got the notification
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 2:19 am

I fell asleep and didn’t see it until now lmao but that was fun! At least Greg was a good sport and didn’t drag us lmfao, I expected a fight ngl
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 7:54 am

good morning roger!!

and im sooo glad that went so smoothly unlike last round!

i think greg was checked out. it's funny because as soon as they blindsided kylie, greg messaged me and christina right away that loki, him, christina and i needed to stick together and that to stop letting you and roger keep sliding by like..... he didn't know im with you and rio lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:08 am

Good morning Marty, yes I’m sooo happy that went smoothly! And wow thanks for telling me! Especially since Christina never told me about that lol. It’s cool, I knew Greg/Loki were targeting me and I was targeting them so it’s pretty even - thank you for being loyal where it counted and sticking w the 4 I love you✨

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:13 am

it didn't really matter because i wasnt going along with them and the fact that they were targeting me last night... lol. over it. those guys are ridiculous. i just found it dumb, but sorry for bringing it up this early  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 1f602

and ofc! i can say the same, thank you for sticking with me too!! we've had our differences in the beginning but we have come a long way <3

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:30 am

Very true, it doesn’t matter anyway bc Loki leaves this round and then we’ve reached final 4!!! Any idea who your ideal final 3 would consist of? I’d love to see the 2 of us in there together!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:34 am

you and me for sure!

as for the other one im really not sure who we will have a better shot with against rio or christina, both have been very lowkey unlike us who have been put on the spotlight a couple times
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:34 am

what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:45 am

Christina is shady and she’s made a lot of enemies so she’s def a viable option but at the same time I just dk if the jury would respect her gameplay or not. And Rio scares me bc he has the exorcist votes on lock. So it’s really a toss up but I do think Christina was the stronger player of the two

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:46 am

Thinking about the jury votes though, my gut just tells me Rio is dangerous to have at the end ngl

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:50 am

I agree Christina is overall the stronger player between the two because she's always showed up, and sure she didn't get along with everyone but she's been able to scrape by at the same time.

I think your biggest challenge in the final 3 will be having Rio there because it's going to split the exorcist vote whereas mine would be having Christina there because they may see her as the stronger midsommar member and respect her game choices than mine.

Overall though, we cannot. cannot. have Loki in the final 3.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:53 am

You and I are like the two most hated ones here and I would love nothing but for all these haters to see both of us outlast them  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 1f602

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:01 am

Wow that’s super well articulated, thank you for that. Yeah it’s a toss up really. I can see the argument for bringing either one, I’d be open to possibly taking Rio but idk I guess I do have my reservations
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:02 am

Absolutely Marty I totally agree, it’s you and me until the end!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:09 am

I am not hesitant to vote out either Christina or Rio — whatever we decide that works best for us. It's good we're having this conversation now becase we're going to have to cross that bridge tonight if Loki wins immunity again *knock on wood* or tomorrow night when we decide who to take with us to the Final 3.

One thing's for sure though, whatever these guys tell me I am not voting you out. You and me to the end!  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 1f4af

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:10 am

also just a heads up, i apologized to loki for being a dick to him and greg and nothing more so if he tries to make up some lies about me again just know it's not true

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:15 am

Absolutely, you and me to the end and I’m also glad we’re discussing this now bc if Loki wins again, one of the 4 has to go 😭 I do think the jury would be SO ecstatic to see us make big moves like getting rid of Loki and then chopping Christina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty & Roger
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next