Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty & Roger

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:19 pm

This is gonna be the most epic blindside of the season!! And not yet but I think it’s bc he’s at work. He’s still 100% down for it tho 💯💯💯
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:20 pm

im giddy with excitement LOL

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:26 pm

Me too!! This is gonna completely flip the tribe!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:27 pm

it's about damn time we stop bring predictable <3

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:49 am

good morning roger!

i was just going over the last tribal council and i didn't see your reply to simon until now lmao i love how you don't back down and you stand up for yourself <3

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:08 am

Aw thank you so much Marty!! I’m so sad about Kylie leaving and annoyed that our votes exposed our alliance. If we just blame the entire idea on Kylie since she’s already gone anyway, we can escape unscathed
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:16 am

yeah im sad for Kylie too Sad
what greg and loki did was very sneaky and they're clearly very smart

i guess we could blame it on Kylie to save face but honestly we don't need greg and loki this round and whoever between them doesn't win immunity is getting voted out
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:18 am

You know what …… you have a mf point LMAO one of them is leaving this round anyway, it’s us 3 plus I think we can get Christina’s ass too since she’s on an island and knows we have numbers
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:21 am

i don't think Christina would want to go to rocks for those clowns anyway  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 1f602

i kinda wanna be petty tonight and blindside those two. imma act all besties with them and pretend im on their side lol

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:25 am

LMFAO MARTY I LOVE YOU

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:29 am

i feed on drama  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 1f602
and i want to give them a taste of what they did to us! lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:32 am

Omg trueeee. Btw I didn’t get to mention this yesterday bc I had work and I forgot but they told me yesterday they wanted me to vote out either you or Christina before they flipped to get rid of Kylie. They’re flip flippers and liars bc they told me to vote Christina and then they voted Kylie like wtf
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:36 am

yeah they told me the same that they got you and rio and that it will be christina, and honestly i was just agreeing cause we already decided to vote for Loki then

they really worked hard to pull that off lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:40 am

Why tf did they want us 3 to vote Christina when they were voting out Kylie? Shit makes no sense, these boys are DUMB
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:42 am

holy crap if we all voted for christina that would've backfired on them.....
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:45 am

Exactly lmfao that’s why I’m confused wtf they were thinking
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:47 am

yeah lmfao that actually didn't make sense  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 1f602

we can use that and tell Christina that it was her and Kylie that was their target last night
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:48 am

Absolutely, let her know!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:50 am

done done done

i hope tonight works out in our favor
whatever the case, im going to rocks for you and rio
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:51 am

Same, you guys are my final 3 all the way to the end 💯I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:52 am

I’m so happy we have each other I love you
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:04 pm

I know me too <3

I'm sorry you didn't have a very good experience with all the original blue team and that whole argument with Simon

I will be very happy when Simon has to choose between you and me at the end for the win  Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 1f602
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:09 pm

It’s okay friend, I know it’s just a game and your experience is what you make it. Despite all the lows, once had an amazing time and I’m so proud of myself for making it this far. No matter what, we ran this game and I’m beyond honored to have done that with you

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:11 pm

and didn't you say this is your first game? i would love love love to see you at the end if it really is because how iconic

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 12:11 pm

im honored to have played with you too <3
this has been fun, truly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Roger   Room for Marty & Roger - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty & Roger
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next