Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Roger & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:28 am

Oh yeah but I figured that was an accident ? And nobody really talked in it except to figure out who was the one person missing - so idk if it was like a serious malicious thing bc obv including everyone means it would get back to you
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:35 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
Oh yeah but I figured that was an accident ? And nobody really talked in it except to figure out who was the one person missing - so idk if it was like a serious malicious thing bc obv including everyone means it would get back to you

yeah, i'm just hoping that nobody is trying to paint a target on me so people could vote me out. i really don't know what i've done. i've been super chill and nice to everyone i've talked to so it just really has me even more stressed out ugh
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:40 am

Aww, I’m sorry Simon Crying or Very sad I don’t think it was that, truly - if it were, I’d be honest with you. You haven’t done anything and you’re so sweet and kind, I doubt anybody is eyeing us this early

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:45 am

i really hope not! i guess i will just try to law low so that nobody tries to make a thing out of nothing. if i go this round, it's going to suck massive balls lmao

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:11 am

There’s no way you go, I really hope not 😭😭😭 yes just lay low, the worst thing we can do is bring any negative attention our way. The paranoia is real tho lmao I think we’re all feeling it, I know I sure am
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:01 am

I’m just trying to keep calm! Last thing I need is to get too paranoid and make a target of myself lol I’m really nervous about the vote still. For some reason, Han told me that Christina was getting votes from the former blue tribe members? Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:03 pm

I’m honestly just waking up to all this, I thought Marty was the target that’s who I voted for
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:03 pm

But yeah it’s clear they wanted Christina out
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:48 pm

Looks like Han had the idol after all lol
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:50 pm

That took me by surprise tbfh. I could’ve sworn Rio had that shit but we can’t always be right 🤷🏽‍� At least her paranoia got the best of her and she played it without needing to tonight
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:08 pm

sorry for the late response, had a long day at work. but that's true lol how are you feeling about this vote?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:14 pm

No worries! And I’m feeling vulnerable tbh, I missed the immunity comp bc I lost track of time which is SO irresponsible. I also heard my name got dropped last night as an option to get booted so idk, I’m afraid but what can I do 🤷🏽‍�
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:19 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
No worries! And I’m feeling vulnerable tbh, I missed the immunity comp bc I lost track of time which is SO irresponsible. I also heard my name got dropped last night as an option to get booted so idk, I’m afraid but what can I do 🤷🏽

yeah, it was thrown out as an option. last night majority was thinking you and then this morning people pushed for Barbie.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:55 pm

Wtf? Lmao who is the majority, why were people thinking me?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:59 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
Wtf? Lmao who is the majority, why were people thinking me?

People were worried about the idol lol and let me take that back, I wouldn’t say majority, but definitely a couple of people. Sorry, I don’t want it to seem like it was as bad as you think, but it was just a couple people at least from what I was told.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:59 pm

Who told you and who was thinking it? I’ll keep your name out of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Roger & Simon   Room for Roger & Simon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Roger & Simon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2