Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Roger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Hikari & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:08 pm

Only the hosts, Hikari, & Roger have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:09 pm

HELLO????? ANYONE HERE

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:39 am

LMAO hey Hikari! May I just say you are SO beautiful! I apologize for my inactivity, I’ve had work and such so I’ve just been busy but I’m gonna do my best to be as active as possible from here on out! How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:03 am

hey!! thank you so much omg hikari is the cutest character ever mhm. i understand that, it's been a rough couple days but i'm glad you're here now and we won immunity so we can all just relax. i'm doing great! how are you?!

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:47 am

Yes omg what is Hikari from ? And yeees I’m SO happy we won immunity bc I’ve been feeling on the outs with this late start I had 😭😭 my inactivity surely would’ve gotten my ass booted first if we hadn’t won, I feel like I don’t have too many people in my corner 😭 how are you feeling about our tribe mates? I really like Barbie and Han Mi-nyeo, I haven’t had very deep convos w either but they’re both sweet and give really good vibes
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:54 pm

yes! i love them! they're so funny and chill. i honestly think our whole tribe is great and i would hate to let any of y'all go, so i'm really really glad we won! yeah inactivity is rough i had a lot to do this weekend i've been at a wedding but i've been trying my best! and shes from alice in borderland, it's a kdrama kind of similar to squid game if you've seen that? it's really cool!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:15 pm

I LOVE our squad of 4 and I’m SO happy we made it a reality!! I’ll ride hard for y’all, I’m a loyal ass bitch and I got a lot of brains and wit! I would’ve done so good in this challenge, I got the closest personal guess for a few of those! And oooh I’ve been wanting to check out Alice in borderland! I loved squid games and I’ve heard the comparison
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:17 pm

ugh I wish you did I for sure think you wouldve done amazing! im sorry that you didnt get to, but im glad you know now where to look for the challenges! and same I love our little squad its so cute! im so so so happy we won ahhhh!!

you should watch it! in my opinion the storyline is definitely more expansive, theres a lot to uncover by the end of season 2 and there should be a new season in the next few months actually!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:22 pm

Yes lmao now I can actually show up on time 😂😂 I knew I should’ve gave myself a few minutes. And yeeeees hopefully we can get the 6 all the way to the end but I’m solid w you 3 and I’d love a final 4 with all of us 😭I love you

And yeees I’ll give it a try and let you know!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:46 pm

yes i agree i love y'all and think we could work great together! i do think in the next one or two days there will be a tribe swap for sure which i am scared about.

DO IT!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:01 pm

Omg nooo that’s so scary, hopefully the 4 remains strong 😭😭 what makes you think that, is a tribe swap part of the regular former?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:07 pm

i've never played survivor on a forum, but bevause our tribe would have 6 and theirs will be 4 and 4 next, then after that 3 and 3 if we won again so it's a tad unfair. i definitely see one happening soon

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 3:12 pm

Omgggg I’ve never played a survivor game period so this is all new to me
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 3:27 pm

have you played on a forum before at least? maybe not because you couldn't find the room LMAO
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Never lmfao I played BBQ which was on this same forum but I was inactive and second boot lmfao
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:05 pm

omg not second boot! for speed what i did last night since we had thirty seconds was refresh the page in one tab and then use the other to answer so i didn't have to scroll to the text box and it worked pretty well tbh
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:13 pm

Oh trueeee that’s actually a smart idea Hikari!! I’ll be sure to do that tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:13 pm

It’s at 7 right ?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:14 pm

ALSO did u think I was too mean in the tribe chat?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:14 pm

7 est! not sure what timezone you are in! and let me go look hold on

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:17 pm

no i agree with what you are saying, i understand everyoen wants to contribute and it's a team effort, but if i knew i wasn't good at something i wouldn't want to stand in the way of my teams safety and would step down. the team comes first. and i think you have a right to defend yourself which you did!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:28 pm

Aw thank you Hikari 😭I love you And yes I’m EST !!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:59 pm

yeah of course i understand why you said it and i agree completely!

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:44 am

You are now on different tribes. You may not use this chat until you land on a tribe together again. Thank you.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:51 am

QUEEN HIKARI AHHHHH WE MADE MERGE!!! Girl I’m SOOO happy to be here with you and insanely proud that we made it this far!!! We’re still 5 strong and I literally LOVE that for us, I’ve still got your back all the way - I genuinely wanna see a final 5 consisting of our OG tribe members, ir would be such a sexy way to end the season 🤩🤩
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Roger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next