Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Roger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:55 am

AHHH HELLO MY LOVE!! COMGRATULATIONS ON MERGE AND JURY IM SO PROUD OF US!! omg i agree! it was so hard to vote out ryan but we had to bevause he didn't show up, i didn't want anyone thinking we were all riding super hard for each other. i think this helps a good amount because we can hide the fact that we're all trying to work together by showing we voted out one of our own! i got you all!

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:00 am

Trueee I was telling Han that we can even trick the other tribe by letting them know we don’t trust each other. Dropping a small seed like that can get them thinking that we’re fractured and they can think they have us in their pocket when the reality is, we’re stronger than ever and riding it out until the end 💯
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:04 am

exactly! i think this definitely helped show we aren't one big unit and thst we can be trusted. which is so good for us! i think we will do great from here!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:05 am

I’m so excited for this Hikari!! We’re killing the game!! Let’s keep up the momentum 😎😎😎
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:06 am

same omg i screamed when i saw it was merge like yes we did it!!! just one causality is pretty sexy if you ask me

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:06 am

LITERALLY we dominated pre merge
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:13 am

AND WE WILL DOMINATE MERGE IKTR

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:15 am

PERIOD AHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Roger   Room for Hikari & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Roger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2