Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Roger

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbie

Barbie

Room for Barbie & Roger Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:16 pm

Hi! Hi! So excited to be teammates!! How're you?
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:13 am

Omg hey Barbie!! Girl you are looking so good these days!!! And they say plastic faces aren’t cute - go girl, prove them wrong!! Lmfao how are you girly? Sorry I’ve been MIA, I had work today 😭

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:12 am

Omg thank you babes 💜💜 and that's okay! I was like where is Roger??? But I'm glad you showed up lol. I'm doing good. At the beach today so I'm glad it's like an extended challenge because I didn't want my activity level to be affected and get the boot 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:15 pm

Girl I felt that LMAO I told John my ass will likely get the boot eventually from being inactive 💀💀💀 I don’t mean to be, I’m just so busy 😭😭 but I’m gonna do my best to show up for you guys!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:17 pm

And omg have fun at the beach!!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:40 pm

Help not that lmaoo 💀😭 and don't sweat it boo. You have a life and it's not your fault you're busy. Hopefully we can win this challenge so we don't even have to worry about it.

I'm trying to but it's hot as HELL like what in the global warming??? And my family lowkey getting on my nerves and this little child near me keep crying lawd I'm about to punt them into the ocean 💀😭
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:42 pm

LMAO the beach is always a trip 😂😂 but girly I just wanna say I loooove your vibe and I’d love to be close allies in this game and keep each other safe!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:48 pm

It really is! Some people near where I was sitting were having a wedding and like everyone was watching them and being nosy. I know I was they looked a mess 💀

And ooh I totes agree babes 💜 when we vote everyone off this island and are in the finals together yassss >>>

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 5:53 pm

YES UGH such an iconic final 2 - just an alien and a doll I love you and lmaooo I would’ve been looking too, we love a messy wedding 💀

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:20 am

Yay we're safe!!!! Ahhhhh 💜
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:48 am

Omg so glad!! Girl I am feeling SO on the outs! 😭 And not just bc I’m a mf alien l, I just genuinely feel like idk shit that’s going on in this game lmao. Ryan has never messaged me back, Rio is prob eyeing me as the first to go and I’m literally JUST finding out that we’re the exorcist tribe 😭😭 is it just you, me, Han Mi-nyeo, Hakari, Ryan and Rio? If it is, maybe we should try to get in good with Han and Hakari to establish some sort of majority? Just an idea

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:58 am

HELP omgosh not Ryan ignoring you. Yes it's just us 6 lol. Ooh yeah I like that idea! I love their character choices so that could be good for us if we do happen to lose tonight. Praying we don't 😭

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:18 pm

I’m so happy we formed the 4!! I feel so good w yall, Han and Hakari are awesome! Regardless, you’re the first person I connected with in this house and I’m w you until the end Barbie - let’s us 2 bad bitches dominate tf out of this game 💯💯

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:21 pm

Yassss babes let's do it 💜 The way my heart was POUNDING. I swear I thought I was about to make us lose and felt horrible 😭

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:24 pm

No omg you KILLED it, you’re so much better than you think!! I was fully confident in you and proud to call you my number one ally girl 😭I love you

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:25 pm

Aww thank you so much boo. You're so sweet 💜 We just need to make sure we keep winning these immunities because I don't even want us to risk Tribal Council 😭

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:28 pm

Literally lmao, hopefully we can win out until merge

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:30 pm

Omgosh that would be perfect lol. Hopefully a tribe swap doesn't come and screw us 😭

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 5:40 pm

Lmaooo why is you popping off on Ryan sending me 🤣💀💜

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:10 pm

LMFAO Han said the same, I’m glad y’all appreciated that 😂😂 he’s been just as absent as me which is why I got annoyed like hello

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:10 am

Omgosh not a tribe swap lol. At least you, Han, and I are still togethet yay!!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:29 am

I’ve still got you and Han all the way 💯💯💯

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:42 am

BARBIE AHHHH we made merge!! For my first ever survivor game I’m so happy we’ve been killing it!! You’re still my number one until the very end, I want a Barbie and Roger final 2 so literally aaaaanything we wanna accomplish - any scheming and plotting and strategizing - pls lmk, I’m totally here for it and excited to play!!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:52 am

Eeeee yes we did boo. Aww I'm so happy for you! 💜This is my first survivor game too so yay!! Same omgosh the best Final 2 😍 This new twist os definitely scary tho omgosh 💀

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:54 am

RIGHT OMG hopefully one of the 5 wins every time so that nobody on the other half even stands a chance. And omg girl really ??? AHHH we’re such strong newbies lmao I love us

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Roger   Room for Barbie & Roger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Roger
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next