Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Identity Reveal Party

Go down 
+15
Hasbulla
Roger the Alien
Toe Beans The Spider
Nikita Nagornyy
Piers
Barbie
Hikari Kuina
Greg Roberts
Maeve Wiley
Simon
Ryan Reynolds
Marty McFly
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:24 pm

Toe Beans The Spider wrote:
Hikari Kuina wrote:
how could y'all not tell it's dan?? this british mf be like "do you fancy some tea" every 25 minutes

I told him that once.  Lmao.  He called someone "messyboots" in a game and I'm like JFC DAN YOU MAKE IT OBVIOUS WHEN YOU DO THAT SHIT!!!!

I remember that DM post season you just said ‘messyboots Lmao’ and I cracked up

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:24 pm

Hikari Kuina

Kuina is such a personality that I just gravitate towards. She's definitely super energetic and I think for the most part she can tone it down a bit but when she doesn't, it's even more hilarious. I was sad to see her go so early after merge, especially since she had tried to branch out of the Exorcist tribe. Unfortunately the cast suffered from a little Kuinealousy. She was absolutely hilarious in her confessionals and I loved her exchange with Chucky. Truly an entertaining presence and sad we missed out from more moments from her. We have always been friendly with one another but this game and the last game I played with her has made us talk a bit more and I think she's unmatchable in humor.

Kuina was played by:
Spoiler:

Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy, Roger the Alien and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:25 pm

I KNEW IT WAS YOU MARI QUEEEEN

John Probst, Hikari Kuina and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:25 pm

The queen herself <3

John Probst, Hikari Kuina and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

Omgosh??? I thought you were Courtney 💀

John Probst, Hikari Kuina, Kylie Bunbury, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

John Probst wrote:
Hikari Kuina

Kuina is such a personality that I just gravitate towards. She's definitely super energetic and I think for the most part she can tone it down a bit but when she doesn't, it's even more hilarious. I was sad to see her go so early after merge, especially since she had tried to branch out of the Exorcist tribe. Unfortunately the cast suffered from a little Kuinealousy. She was absolutely hilarious in her confessionals and I loved her exchange with Chucky. Truly an entertaining presence and sad we missed out from more moments from her. We have always been friendly with one another but this game and the last game I played with her has made us talk a bit more and I think she's unmatchable in humor.

Kuina was played by:
Spoiler:

Mari Icon.

John Probst and Hikari Kuina like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Speaking of people who make themselves obvious…. AYO

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

i bet nobody could guess my identity!

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:26 pm

Barbie wrote:

i get this every game😭

John Probst, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:27 pm

John Probst wrote:
Hikari Kuina

Kuina was played by:
Spoiler:

JOHN ILL SOB I LOVE YOU😭😭😭
Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 200.gif?cid=89ab776dt8pk7c5a4v0p4jvbgbtlisxsrfo4dzfxd0hf1yr6&rid=200

John Probst, Simon and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:27 pm

Barbie wrote:

Me too

John Probst, Hikari Kuina and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

Mari a flop lol jk

John Probst, Hikari Kuina and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

MARI ICON! I feel like you should be the easiest to spot, but I had no idea until I got to jury 😂

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:28 pm

Hasbulla wrote:
Mari a flop lol jk

John Probst and Hasbulla like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:28 pm

Simon wrote:
MARI ICON! I feel like you should be the easiest to spot, but I had no idea until I got to jury 😂

no the fact that u didn't know had me rolling bc i got you a few minutes in

John Probst, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Barbie wrote:

Literally same 😂

John Probst, Hikari Kuina, Barbie and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:29 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
Simon wrote:

Was it the asking for time stamps

John Probst, Hikari Kuina and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:29 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
Simon wrote:

NOT A FEW MINUTES IN FJLKDSK

John Probst, Hikari Kuina, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:30 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
Hikari Kuina wrote:
Simon wrote:

HELP YES

John Probst, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:30 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
Hikari Kuina wrote:
Simon wrote:

STAHP I HATE YOU! I think I know who you are now, you BETCH! 😂

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:31 pm

Simon

Simon has the craziest personality I've ever encountered but he is one of the best people too. I was not so sure how he would react to his tribe losing a lot premerge, and I feared that it would trigger him (<3) but he became a power player in the early merge portion of the game and was able to secure some key immunities to prevent Exorcist from getting safety. Unfortunately that made him such a threat to the others and they had to take him out. And rightfully so. This person's track record is impeccable. I think he had potential to make it deep in the end if not outright win. I think he had the right idea of wanting to flip but it was all about timing. Unfortunately they did not strike at the right time and paid the price the next round.

Simon was played by:
Spoiler:

Hasbulla, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Christina Aguilera, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:32 pm

TJ, can we talk about how your character choices are usually iconic but this time you decided to be a rat

John Probst, Simon, Barbie, Nikita Nagornyy and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:32 pm

TJ 💜

But see???? I try to work with you and you never let me. PAIN 😭😭

John Probst and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

TJ YOU BITCH LMFAOOOOO

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Oh?!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Party
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next