Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Identity Reveal Party

Go down 
+15
Hasbulla
Roger the Alien
Toe Beans The Spider
Nikita Nagornyy
Piers
Barbie
Hikari Kuina
Greg Roberts
Maeve Wiley
Simon
Ryan Reynolds
Marty McFly
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:58 pm

BEN YOU WHORE

John Probst, Barbie and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:58 pm

I love that Ben thought for at least a few minutes he was cruelly mean to the real Greg Roberts.

John Probst, Maeve Wiley and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:59 pm

phew what a game 
it was a lot of fun

Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Tumblr_mk4sqzE8MX1rwf7x6o1_500

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:59 pm

im about to throw hands

John Probst and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

NOO BEN NOT YOU 😭 No wonder you were so lovable 💜

John Probst and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

John Probst wrote:
Marty McFly

Marty was definitely an interesting character choice because I know that for some reason nobody seems to know characters from before the year 2015. I was sad that your tribe was a bit on the weaker side when it came to competitions because I knew that you were worried about flopping in a Survivor game. But you kinda surprised me ngl when you randomly won the reward challenge out of nowhere and I was surprised that you were able to keep it under wraps for so long. And then once the merge came you made sure to cover your bases with everyone and I was surprised that you were not an immediate threat to anyone. In Survivor sometimes they have the obvious winner edit for someone just for them to surprise us with them getting voted out and the true UTR winner comes in and wins. Well this feels like that, except instead of you being the UTR winner you were taken out in another plot twist. You were such a blast!

Marty was played by:
Spoiler:

Ben, it was a absolute pleasure

John Probst and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PERIOD I KNEW IT

At least we didn’t go out together this time 😭

John Probst, Simon, Maeve Wiley and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:00 pm

it was hard being mean 😭

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:00 pm

Hahahha thanks everyone! Had just a blast this game!! Nice to meet you simon!

John Probst, Piers, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy, Ryan Reynolds and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

i can't believe i cried real tears over evicting you in all stars then ur ass just flings me in this

John Probst, Piers, Maeve Wiley and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:01 pm

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
PERIOD I KNEW IT

us linking mid game and becoming each other's #1 right away so true to teddy and justine  Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 1f62d

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:01 pm

The way I had to double check that Ben was playing as Marty McFly when he said "you wont be missed" to Greg.

John Probst, Piers, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:02 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
i can't believe i cried real tears over evicting you in all stars then ur ass just flings me in this

STOP i cried in my bbqas eviction too but I was rooting for you

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:03 pm

Hasbulla wrote:
The way I had to double check that Ben was playing as Marty McFly when he said "you wont be missed" to Greg.

i was panicking that i took it too far with thatcbdhbdbdb

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:04 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Kylie Bunbury wrote:
PERIOD I KNEW IT

us linking mid game and becoming each other's #1 right away so true to teddy and justine  Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 1f62d

When they wanted me to get you out cause they said you win against us I was like

Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 200.gif?cid=89ab776dck1l351slevb0f3dthh57vkgkw9f8wujvahkuu43&rid=200

John Probst, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:06 pm

Rio

I was really excited to see you play, especially since the last time you played a game I hosted you were given a really rough hand. I think you were able to lay low pretty easily early on, especially since your tribe kept winning everything. I think you had potential to do really well, but of course you had real life happening too which sorta cut into the game a bit. When you were here though, you played a pretty solid game and I appreciate that you were always studying and being observant. It would have been so iconic if you made it to finals. I know some people say that the blue tribe would automatically vote you to win out of loyalty, but I do think your game was genuinely underrated regardless. I think had the final two twist been revealed beforehand, you might have had a better shot at convincing people to keep you. Regardless it was an honor to have you play so thank you for the memories! I was rooting for you to make it to the end and I was sad that the reward challenge came back to haunt you in the final immunity you competed in, because I do think had you won it, you could have been a contender to win the final reward challenge and make it to the final two.

Rio was played by:
Spoiler:

Hikari Kuina, Kylie Bunbury, Rio, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:07 pm

..... you're telling me i was flirting with kathy for two weeks

John Probst, Rio, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Mildred Ratched like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:08 pm

OMGOSH???

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:09 pm

😳😳😳😳

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:10 pm

No I’m shook omg

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:10 pm

KATHY MY BABY OMFGGGGG

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:11 pm

John Probst wrote:
Rio

I was really excited to see you play, especially since the last time you played a game I hosted you were given a really rough hand. I think you were able to lay low pretty easily early on, especially since your tribe kept winning everything. I think you had potential to do really well, but of course you had real life happening too which sorta cut into the game a bit. When you were here though, you played a pretty solid game and I appreciate that you were always studying and being observant. It would have been so iconic if you made it to finals. I know some people say that the blue tribe would automatically vote you to win out of loyalty, but I do think your game was genuinely underrated regardless. I think had the final two twist been revealed beforehand, you might have had a better shot at convincing people to keep you. Regardless it was an honor to have you play so thank you for the memories! I was rooting for you to make it to the end and I was sad that the reward challenge came back to haunt you in the final immunity you competed in, because I do think had you won it, you could have been a contender to win the final reward challenge and make it to the final two.

Rio was played by:
Spoiler:

Quoting Ruby Matthews: I think I should apply make clown makeup.

John Probst, Hasbulla, Simon, Maeve Wiley and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:11 pm

Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 200.gif?cid=89ab776d9it1m2bq56lv2rwenq5rwveoirbpnu8t8sgtkrjr&rid=200

The way I applied as Simon for SQ2 lmao Kathy probably clocked me in a second 😂

John Probst, Hasbulla, Rio, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:12 pm

Im speechless I can't believe it's Kathysvxbdbbd

John Probst, Rio and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:15 pm

kathy asked to squeeze my ass???

John Probst and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal Party   Identity Reveal Party - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal Party
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next